Who Am I? - Part 5

Discussion in 'New Member Area' started by IL_Admin, May 18, 2011.

1. nishadhomoeo

nishadhomoeo New IL'ite

Hello all,
    I am Dr.Nishad , homoeopathic doctor recently relocated to Bangalore from home town Chennai. Extremely delighted to join IL and make new friends.

2. shosherry

shosherry New IL'ite

Hi all. Nice being back here after a very long time. I have been here since about 2008 i think but have not active since then. I is really good to be back . It is like being reborn.

3. Gwen25

Gwen25 New IL'ite

Hi All, I'm Gwen, from India, living in Sharjah, Abu Shagarah

4. Sasikathir

Sasikathir New IL'ite

I am new to this site. Next year I shift to chennai with my family. I look for good matriculation schools in medavakam or east tambaram. Please can anyone refer some good schools?

5. Arunarc

Arunarc Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hello @nishadhomoeo @shosherry @Gwen25 and @Sasikathir

Welcome to indusladies community. Please complete your profile for better communication.
    Please go through Guide to Indusladies to know more about this site.
    Have further queries visit Knowledge Base
    Thank you for joining us here and do participate in the discussion of your interest.

Nishad nice having you here. Browse through the forums and interact with members to make friends with them.

Shosherry now that you are reborn here:) we hope to see that you will not disappear again. Hope to see you active around the forums. Have great stay around in IL.

Gwen do tell us about yourself. Browse through the forums and interact with members. You will get members from your area here Indians in Sharjah

Sasikathir step into Schools/Playschools/Daycares where you will find all the information about schools. If you will browse through you will find other information to when you relocate to a new place. Hope you will have great time around.

6. hemlatapurohit

hemlatapurohit New IL'ite

Hi i am new to this site ...

Thanks for such a good platform

7. ArpitaKapoor

ArpitaKapoor New IL'ite

Hello all!!! I am Arpita staying in the greens. I moved to Dubai with my 2 kids and husband in Jan this year. I am a teacher by profession but a house maker at the moment ..... As still in the phase of adjustment to this place.
    I think this group would be of gr8 help to meet new friends .

Cheers

Arpita

8. Gwen25

Gwen25 New IL'ite

Hi, I started living here in Sharjah since 2011, Teacher by profession, but present Home Maker, I love cooking, and baking is my hobby, I don't know anyone here except my hubby, always inside the house, thinking of giving tutions but don't know how to approach people. Regards

1 person likes this.
  9. leenarajaryan

leenarajaryan Silver IL'ite

:wave Hi.. I am from Navi Mumbai, married & have 1 son. Leaving here since my school days. Mine is a love marriage hence settled in same city having my parents nearby. I am working in SCM in a chemical company. I am a fun loving & social person, I like to make friends & enjoy being with them. Also I am a big foodie specially sea food. I love to cook & feed my family & friends. I feel great to join this website & liked it very much. Thank you moderators !!!!!!!

1 person likes this.
  10. suganthisathish

suganthisathish New IL'ite

Hi all... I am suganthi married and have two kids , one son and a daughter. working in IT and living in Bangalore .I joined IL long back and was a silent reader . I am crazy about novels and loved to read all the stories on IL.I am not much into cooking and still in the beginner stage ;).

1 person likes this.