Who Am I? - Part 5

Discussion in 'New Member Area' started by IL_Admin, May 18, 2011.

1. sumanchak

sumanchak New IL'ite

hi this my 1st wk in abudhabi.. i want to know about the bengali community in abu dhabi..i want to join ...plz any body give me advice

2. Jancyrani

Jancyrani New IL'ite

3. Anusaud2

Anusaud2 New IL'ite

Thank you for making me one of the member of indusladies ........ Hoping for good time forward......and I want to know what we can learn here

4. Gillian58

Gillian58 New IL'ite

Hi,
    I am
    [FONT=vegur_regular]Gillian Deena i am new to indusladies i am here to interact have discussion, share my thoughts.[/FONT]

5. swethaprabhu

swethaprabhu New IL'ite

Hello! I am swetha... hope i have come to the right place to share my problems and get some moral support

6. kitts

kitts New IL'ite

Hi there..

Its Kriti here, I have got a lot of info from IL forums and finally decided to join. Hope I will be able to contribute something here and make new friends!!

7. Gayuanand

Gayuanand New IL'ite

Hola,
    This is Gayathri. I am pleasure to join On this community. This site is very helpful to every women and can discuss with our ideas and own experience.Thank you.

8. priyanka1seema

priyanka1seema New IL'ite

Hello everyone can u plz suggest to start my periods U am going on holiday.I went to pharmacy they gave me primoult nor 10 mg n suggested to take for 3days n when I will stop periods will start in 2 days but today its 4 th day n I have no sign what should I do it should start today or tomorrow

9. Sharmilla

Sharmilla New IL'ite

Hi everyone. I am Sharmilla from Malaysia. I was googl-ing how to wash my clay vilhakus that turned black, when i came across madam's chitra post on the significance of lighting lamp. I read the threads, and i became hooked. I am a Hindu, but my knowledge in Hinduism is very small. Hoping to learn more from here. I also hope to make more friends from all over the world. Nice meeting you all =)

10. satpalani

satpalani New IL'ite

hi
    i simran . trying to start my own business of kurtis wanted suggestion should i go for retailing or wholeselling. catalogue or non catalogue. and from where i can buy best