1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

Any cure for leukoderma?

Discussion in 'Nature Cure' started by vidhyasree20, Feb 17, 2010.

1. vidhyasree20

vidhyasree20 Junior IL'ite

Hi frnd...

I am suffering from leukoderma(Vitiligo/White Patches) for last 1year.Because of this i hate my life as well as lossing my confidence..i've in legs,arms,lips etc.i tried allopathy thay ask me to take UVA i took 20-30 sittings but other parts of the body bcoming darker and some are telling it has lots of side effects.So i stopped it.Now i'm trying ayurvedic medicines.I'm married and having 1yr old kid.Can any body help me out for curing this?

Last edited: Feb 17, 2010

2. NAYA

NAYA Senior IL'ite

hi vidhyasree20,
    My niece (cousin daughter) has leukoderma ,but she is just 3yrs old and she has got on lower lip inside ,gums and at the inner thighs.
    She started for her homeopathy medicine from Dr.Shah (mumbai) ,
    he says the color may not come back as it is in sensitive part of skin ,but can avoid in other places to spread.
    my sister just hopes on GOD.
    One more thing her FIL has and even her grandpa(mom's dad) had.
    food or fruits which contains citiric acid should not take and even the sour things ,fish also.
    if you want to try homeopathy medicine then let me know will ask my sister for the info.
    Just don't worry and don't loose your confidence

3. mrinals

mrinals New IL'ite

dear vidhyasri,Nowadays in classical homeopathy there are medicines for vitiligo.Naya is right,citric acid contented fruits are to be avoided.In naturopathy also we get good results.if you are interested i will glad to help.but the first thing you have to do is ,just e positive that you are going to overcome this.
    best of luck mrinals

4. chinnuus2002

chinnuus2002 New IL'ite

Dears,
    Could you share the Ayurveda doctor and details? Please?

5. smile14

smile14 Gold IL'ite

Hi,

I also have developed the same thing from last 1 year. I am taking Homepathic medicines for it. I have also been tesed for this but I boost myself then. Please don't lose your confidence. Have trust in God, do some pranayam and breathing exercises as this is a result of system disturbance. So this will help you from inside. get a good homeopathic doc and start the treatment. And keep in mind it will take very long time to cure and need a lot patience. Now when you are married and have a family. Don't take much stress. Your inner beuty can never ruin. If you want I can give you my doctor' details. He is in Delhi but you can cintact him and discuss it with him. I have also heard about Dr. Shah(Mumbai). You can also try that.

Another thing I am doing is taking 'Babchi/Bakuchi' powder early morninf emtry stomach. This is an Ayurvedic medicine for the same.

6. AS1982

AS1982 Silver IL'ite

Dear All...

Whoever has developed vitiligo, the first and foremost thing required is to have confidence and be strong in mind... My father too has vitiligo with patches appearing in fingers, legs and armpits... He went for ayurvedic, siddha and Unanai one by one as he had side effects while trying them and finally ended up with maintaining proper diet... But I have heard that aurvedic medicines may suit for most of the body conditions... He maintains a strict diet by avoiding citrus, tamarind and tomato in food and takes sun bath reguarly in the morning... This sure helps in controlling the patches from spreading in rest areas... Do not worry much about the people around as awareness has come to many nowadays about this problem which was lacking before to some years...

May god pour his blessing on each one of you...

7. smile14

smile14 Gold IL'ite

Hi,

I have came to know about a very good and well known doctor for Leukoderma.
    It is Dr J S Pasricha. He is in Delhi and also gives consultation on phone to even overseas patients.

He is a retired HOD of Dermatologist from AIIMS. I have even met a friend who got cured significantly by him and also some of her friend has also got cured.

I am also going to consult him now.

Any body can search the doctor and internet and find his details.

8. mimur9

mimur9 IL Hall of Fame

9. smile14

smile14 Gold IL'ite

Go to the below forum and you find the info and feedback about Dr Pasricha.

Vitiligo Support Forum - Current progress - 01.04.10 - Vitiligo treatment (Progress as of 05/27/2010 on last page..

There are many people who have got cured by him. I have also visited him now and started his treatment. Meeting him given me the hope and confidence that I will get cured.

As I know what kind of trauma a person goes through with this kind of cosmetic decease. I am Thankful to the girt who met me in metro and advised me to visit him.

So I would also like others to get rid of this. He has told me that the treatment will continue for 4 years to make sure this will not come back.

Cross my fingers.

Please do contact him.

10. smile14

smile14 Gold IL'ite

In the last one moth of this treatment I have not seen any new spots also few small spots are showing re-pigmentation.

I visited Dr Pasricha on Saturday and he told me to continue the same treatment fro newt 3 months and visit him after 3 months. Also alarmed me not to miss the medicine and not to stop the treatment without his advice and trust me I am not at all gonna do this.

I can see improvements my his treatment only. He has given me some hopes.