1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

removal of gall stones

Discussion in 'Nature Cure' started by mssunitha2001, Nov 6, 2009.

1. mssunitha2001

mssunitha2001 IL Hall of Fame

source : bizhat.com

REMOVING GALLSTONES NATURALLY

This is a useful piece of information that you may have received before. This is true and it works. You can 'google' Dr Lai Chiu-Nan to find out more about her and the feedbacks of this treatment.

ps. as always, spread the good things
    1. Liver
    2. Common Bile Duct
    3. Gallstones
    4. Gallbladder

REMOVING GALLSTONES NATURALLY
    by Dr Lai Chiu-Nan

It has worked for many. If it works for you please pass on the good news. Chiu Nan is not charging for it, so we should make it free for everyone. Your reward is when someone, through your word of mouth, benefits from the regime. Gallstones may not be everyone's concern. But they should be because we all have them. Moreover, gallstones may lead to cancer. "Cancer is never the first illness," Chiu Nan points out. "Usually, there are a lot of other problems leading to cancer.

In my research in China , I came across some materials which say that people with cancer usually have stones. We all have gallstones. It's a matter of big or small, many or few.

One of the symptoms of gallstones is a feeling of bloatedness after a heavy meal. You feel like you can't digest the food. If it gets more serious, you feel pain in the liver area." So if you think you have gallstones, Chiu Nan offers the following method to remove them naturally.

The treatment is also good for those with a weak liver, because the liver and gallbladder are closely linked.

Regimen:
    1. For the first five days, take four glasses of apple juice every day. Or eat four or five apples, whichever you prefer. Apple juice softens the gallstones. During the five days, eat normally.
    2. On the sixth day, take no dinner.
    3. At 6 PM, take a teaspoon of Epsom salt (magnesium sulphate) with a glass of warm water.
    4. At 8 PM, repeat the same. Magnesium sulphate opens the gallbladder ducts.
    5. At 10 PM, take half cup olive oil (or sesame oil) with half cup fresh lemon juice. Mix it well and drink it. The oil lubricates the stones to ease their passage.
    PS. 1cup=250ml, ? cup lemon juice=3 lemons (aprox.)

The next morning, you will find green stones in your stools. "Usually they float," Chiu Nan notes. "You might want to count them. I have had people who passes 40, 50 or up to 100 stones. Very many."

"Even if you don't have any symptoms of gallstones, you still might have some. It's always good to give your gall bladder a clean-up now and then.
    <!-- / message -->

Last edited: Nov 6, 2009

2. samnamahmood

samnamahmood New IL'ite

This does not work ....

I have had gallstones 2 years back. It really pains when you eat anything which contains even a little bit of oily in it. I was diagnoised with gallstones after 10 days of giving birth to my child. I landed up in emergency after collapsing for 30 minutes and woke up in emrgency. It was unbearable pain which starts on your upper right side just below your breast and spreads to your back. Its like a heart attack. I was told the only alternative was to remove the gall bladder. I could not go for the surgery immediately since had a baby 10 days old and absolutely no one to take care of me except my husband.

I got a good surgeon who told me if i follwed a strict diet then the pain would not come and if it came i was given strong pain medication. I followed a no oil(not even olive oil), no spices diet. just boiled veggies or chicken with black pepper and since was nursing just had skim milk.

During that 6 months i was so scared to go for the surgery that i tried all the methods of removing the stones, eating epsom salt, drinking olive oil everything... nohhing worked in fact had severe cramps.

I lost alomost 20 pounds in 6 months and then had my surgery done and the gall bladder was removed.

Now am ok just that after surgery some get digestion problems...

so please i request dont waste your time in these remedies the only option is the get rid of the gall bladder. the surgery is very safe and is laproscopy...

thanks.

3. mssunitha2001

hello samna

i have mentioned these tips are from the internet.

i have personally experienced how horrible the shooting pain in the lower abdomen and back is when i had gall bladder stones....and i was told by the doctor that i had to undergo emergency laproscopy operation to avoid any harm.

the main advice the doctor gave to me was to avoid ajinomotto in food at all costs....and avoid oily food. i have to mention that during our early days of marriage both myself and husband would enjoy having chinese food very frequently.

so when i saw this article i thought ...this would be of some help to our IL friends to avoid operation and unnecessary pain. as you said it is just an approachable remedy but not the ultimate solution. depends on how acute the condition is

Last edited: Nov 22, 2009
  4. jaydevi

jaydevi New IL'ite

Hi,

I tried this method it really works.I also search from Google and follow the steps.The next day I can see the stones with green color.

you have to follow correctly.I tried with epsom salt with olive oil.

But I used to take only sea salt and olive oil it really really works great.

1 person likes this.
  5. mssunitha2001

thanks a lot jaydevi :)

for your fb....good to know that these home remedies work.

i still cant forget that unbearable pain i had due to gall stones...

6. tvmallika

tvmallika New IL'ite

Hi Samnamahmood,

Thanks for info about gall bladder surgery. I just was told by doctor to get rid
    of my gallbladder. You mentioned some digestion problems. Could you eloborate on
    that? Also, could you tell me how long is your recovery?. thanks.

Mallika

7. skalluri

skalluri Gold IL'ite

uhmmmm so.. there are women like me...

even I am getting on and off middle back pain and right rib cage pain. doctor suspected inflammation or gall stones. just today I had ultrasound and I am waiting for result.

8. tayaramma

tayaramma New IL'ite

recent scan for my gall bladder indicates 2cm stone.I hope I will try this remedy.Thanks for the tip.

9. vidukarth

vidukarth Platinum IL'ite

Hi,

Are epsom salt and sea salt the same?

What is the tamil name for epsom salt? Where can we get it?

10. mimur9

mimur9 IL Hall of Fame

vidukarth, epsom salt is available in all medical shops. Just ask for it. It is not normal sea salt.