1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

Is there any natural cure for gallstone?

Discussion in 'Nature Cure' started by Amicable, Oct 29, 2009.

1. Amicable

Amicable Senior IL'ite

Hi friends..

From past few months I am having a pain in my right upper abdominal which goes at my back also and hurts really bad. The pain can be for few minutes to couple of hours and then suddenly it will disappear. I checked with my gastroenterology. She did endescopy and found nothing. Then I went for ultrasound and they found two gallstones in my gall bladder. So..friends I am reffered to the surgon and I am going for counselling after ten days and then who knows what option I will get or if its surgery who knows after how many days it will take before the surgery is done. I am really tired of this pain, its hurtful, but no vomit or nausea etc. I take Nexium but its a temprory relief.

Can someone suggest me if there is any natural cure for gallstone. I am afraid of surgeries, even though its not a big deal these days. But still I want to consider natural remedy if its possilbe. Thank you.

Last edited: Oct 29, 2009

2. shakambari

shakambari Platinum IL'ite

If gallstones are asymptomatic -no need for immediate surgery.

I have gallstones for 15 years.No big prob still.

But my cousin had a keyhole surgery.

No problem after that.

Go for a second opinion.

But there is no real cure for it.

Last edited: Oct 29, 2009
  3. richasharma242

richasharma242 New IL'ite

Hi,

Can you please let me know if someone you know has successfully been relieved from the gall stones with the flush. I have been recently diagnosed with calculi in gall bladder measuring 1.2cm.

Thanks for the help..!!!