1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

Body Pain !!!

Discussion in 'Nature Cure' started by beesidhu, Jun 28, 2009.

1. beesidhu

beesidhu New IL'ite

Hi ..i get body pain often ..almost every inch of my body aches any suggestions ???:bonk

2. latamurali

latamurali Gold IL'ite

Hello friend

Iam very sorry to hear about your body pain and i also used to feel the same like you very often, sometimes it will be unbearable and i will cry louldy and feel like dying or cutting my body parts , yeah, i mean it.....and it turns out to fever

But main cuase of my body pain is due to LOW HEAMOGLOBIN - have you checked your BLOOD LEVEL , if not, do it very immi"ly and take proper medication, automatically your problem will get solved

And also due to THYROID, please check that also

Wishing you GOOD HEALTH

3. skalluri

skalluri Gold IL'ite

Body pain can also be triggered if you have inflammation in your body, I expereinced this. Chronic stress or sleeplessness leads to inflammation in body which will give pain all over the body every inch, get check your blood levels for inflammation too, just in case to rule out this. sorry if I am scaring you but I am giving possible reasons for body pain.

Sujatha.

4. beesidhu

beesidhu New IL'ite

thanks ..for the advice i will get the blood test done ..and no u r not scarring me :cheers

5. MightyMom

MightyMom New IL'ite

Good luck in getting your pain cured...Take care

Regards,
    MM

6. prajnajain5

prajnajain5 New IL'ite

feeling full body pain daily. i am working in a small IT firm which is opposite to my home . so i feel severe neck pain and back pain. is there any best massage centre which is good one that we can trust and if possible i need to know the cost also... and any remedies expected.... [​IMG] . i am prefering the places near to bangalore south like jayanager etc .. ​