1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

Bad Breath-- Home Remidies

Discussion in 'Nature Cure' started by Devikasiviswana, Jun 12, 2009.

1. Devikasiviswana

Devikasiviswana Junior IL'ite

BAD BREATH

# Chew some cardamom
    Spices fight bad breath because of their antifungal and antibacterial properties, say experts. Cardamom is rich in cineole, a potent antiseptic that zaps the bacteria responsible for foul mouth odour.

# Have a spice tea Boil one litre of water and add 4 whole cloves and 2 tablespoons broken cinnamon sticks. Let it steep for 20 minutes, strain and drink a cup for long lasting fresh breath.

# Sip a cuppa mint tea What gives mint (pudina) its distinctive flavour and smell is a potent antiseptic that kills the Bad Breath Baddies. Use one tablespoon whole dried leaves or two tablespoon fresh leaves per cup of hot water for 10 minutes and drink when needed.

2. Reenajosh

Reenajosh New IL'ite

Bad breath could be embarrassing when you are among friends. The cause and origin of bad breath in majority of the cases is not the mouth. Chewing cardamom, cloves, parsley and other aromatic stuff only camouflage it and does not cure it. You need to find out the cause for the bad breath, whether it is in chest, stomach, constipation or caries in teeth or swollen and week gums. In your case it should be constipation, upset stomach and last of all catarrhal conditions in chest or throat or sinus. There are plenty of good medicines in homeopathy to cure the malady from the root. You need to consult two people. Your parents first and your doctor thereafter alongwith them. In homeopathy Merc Sol 30 three doses a day for one day normally cures most of the bad breath conditions, particularly in pyorrhea with swollen gums and increased saliva. If it does not cure, a single dose of Thuja 1M and continuewith one or two doses of Merc Sol will cure it

3. suganthiezhil

suganthiezhil Senior IL'ite

hi devi:)
    Nice tip for bad breath.Keep posting.:cheers

4. shravanicool

shravanicool Junior IL'ite

Hello,

Sometimes my mouth stinks if I do not eat for a long time . What is the cure for this kind of problem?

Let me know,

Shravanicool:bonk

5. healthonmove

healthonmove Gold IL'ite

If you are not sure if you have bad breath!! The best way to find out is to ask a trusted friend, husband, boyfriend, men or anyone near, "Does my breath smell?'