1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

Sampradaya Chikitsa (Ayurveda + Yoga + Naturopathy)

Discussion in 'Nature Cure' started by babu, Feb 9, 2009.

1. babu

babu Silver IL'ite

Dear Ms. chaithnya

From the details given by you, we will go for the first remedy ie. to regularise her periods. and then next.

let me take 2 days for a detailed reply.

Your friend's problem will be solved

God bless
    babu

2. babu

babu Silver IL'ite

Dear chaitanya,

For your friend I suggests the following

1. Sukumaram Kashayam [ Kottackal aryavaidya sala]
    2. kantha sindhooram.

Text & Yogam - Ashtanga hrudayam
    ===========================
    method : 10 ml kashaya with 40ml luke warm water. mix 250 mg kantha sindhooram. morning before breakfast. [preferable empty stomach]

This is a very good medicine and it should continue up to 6 months even if your friend's menustral period become regular .

Nb: Both medicines are available in capsule form also [ sukumaram kashaya capsule & kantha sindhooram capsule] If she like to take in capsule form the dosage sugession is [2 sukumaram capsule & 1 kantha sindooram capsule] per day before breakfast with luke warm water.

Pathya [Diet]
    =========

Avoid - sour/chilly/oil fried/too much salty items especially pickles & souces. Keep regular timing for food. 7 hours of sleep at night is compulsory. Avoid day time sleeping. Dont use too cold water during treatment and dont mix hot water with cold water.

After the first menustral period she can start to take the following arishta.
    [she should not stop the kashya drinking process]

1. ASOKARISHTAM - preferable from kottackal or vaidyaratnam oushada sala [ Text - Ashtanga Hridayam ]

15 ml with 15 ml luke warm water after dinner before bed time. up to her
    3rd periods.

If she gets her 3 periods regular, i will suggest the medicine which will help fertility.

Rgds

Babu

3. babu

babu Silver IL'ite

Dear All

Please have a look in the attached document. The minimum details needed for a detailed consultation is described.

Those who are interested in ayurveda and are unable to post their problems in public forum can use the questionnaire with the permision of moderators. The name and other identities are not necessary.

Those who have general questions please post as usual with maximum possible details in the questionare.

This is only a service - not a value added one.

Thanks & regards,

Babu Krihsnamurthi

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 22, 2009
  4. radhaparth2000

radhaparth2000 Platinum IL'ite

Dear All,

Will anyone know a good ayurvedic doctor to treat infertility in Hyderabad? I have my tubes blocked and I am unable to cocneive. All other reports are normal for me and my husband. I have go thru IUI thrice but no success so far :( Is there any cure in Ayurveda for blocked fallopian tubes?

5. chaitanya01

chaitanya01 Senior IL'ite

Tanx Babu for your valuable suggestions,
    i passed it to my friend and she is very much thankful to you.

i will keep you posted about the progression.....

thank you so muchhhhhhhhh

6. babu

babu Silver IL'ite

wishing you all 'merry x'mas'

babu

7. S Priya

S Priya Senior IL'ite

Hello sir,

My daughter is 5 yrs 3 months old she stammers, i give her honey in the mornings would u please suggest some treatment for her, i am having irregular periods can i follow ur given ayurvedic treatment(in earlier posts)and please give a general tip or ayurvedic medicine for good hair growth.

Thanks in advance.

8. babu

babu Silver IL'ite

Dear Mrs. Priya,

I have noted the problems. Generally you can use "Asokarishtam" 15 ml with 15 ml luke warm water two times after food to regularise your periods. Otherwise please filll the details attached herewith for a detailed consultation.

for stammering & hair growth i will post suggestons within a day.

rgds

babu

Attached Files:

9. S Priya

S Priya Senior IL'ite

Hello Sir,

Thank you very much i would wait for the reply with lots of hope.

10. babu

babu Silver IL'ite

Dear Mrs. Priya,

Since I have not yet received the details , I presume "Asokarishtam" can be continued up to 3 regular periods. Normally It will happen within 2 cycles. And if not please provide the details as per the attachment.

2. For your kid I suggest "Saraswatharishtam". [Kottackal or Vaidyaratnam]
    Text = "Baishajya ratnavali" Mode = "Rasayana Adhikaram"

Dosage 15 ml each morning & evening after food. [ Morning dose can be mix with warm milk]

This is a wonderful medicine in ayurveda and is used for good intelectual as well as to cure stammering. It is believed that this medicine is made by Goddess Saraswathi. Hence chanting "Saraswathi Mantra" [If it is not restricting you] will add some more wonders.

Continue this for at least 3 months and after that we can add "saraswatha choorna" & "manasamithra vatakam" tablet after observing the progress.

God bless

Babu