1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

Permanent cure for Hypothyroidism

Discussion in 'Nature Cure' started by rmahesh, Apr 16, 2014.

1. rmahesh

rmahesh New IL'ite

Hi all,

Need your help and suggestions regarding below

My wife was diagonised with hypothyroidism in April 2013.The doctors started off with 25 mcg of levothyroxine and they keep increasing the dosage and currently has suggested 100mcg citing her gland might have become weeker. They also say that there is no permanent cure and only solution is lifelong hormone replacement. We are exploring on treating this condition via alternate medicine like Ayurveda/Siddha/Homeo. Does anyone have personal experience in treating this condition naturally? Any pointers will be of great help.

Thanks in advance

2. pinky6

pinky6 Platinum IL'ite

hi mahesh i have a [FONT=Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif]hypothyroidism since 3 years and i am taking the thyroid medicine 50 mg and recently i started to take homeopathy medicine and it's showing a positive results but make sure you take the German made and not local made.[/FONT]

3. shyamalabala

shyamalabala New IL'ite

Hi Pinky6,

I have been diagonised with hypothyroidism for last 2 years. I started off with 25mg, then went to 50mg and now graduated to 100mg from Mon-Fri and on Sat & Sun I take 50mg. I live in Adelaide, and would be happy to know how to get this medicine.