1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

Hair - Share your natural hairnourishment secret

Discussion in 'Nature Cure' started by mimur9, May 5, 2013.

1. mimur9

mimur9 IL Hall of Fame

Men or women - who will not love to have a lustrous healthy hair!

Many face hair fall issues due to various reasons. Thin hair or balding does create some emotional disturbance and for some it does lower self confidence.

But there are people who does get rid of or atleast postpone even heriditary balding by giving great care internal as well as external for hair.

You or any of your family member or friends might have faced or facing such an issue. come and share the issue and what natural remedy they followed at home to cure that.

Come and share some hair nourishment recipes along with your experience.

2. Catgol

Catgol Platinum IL'ite

ALMOND oil is very good for hair

1 person likes this.
  3. dave08

dave08 New IL'ite

Hey,
    Glad I came across this thread. I have problems of hair thinning and falling especially with in the front. I have tried using coconut oil mixed with castor oil and when I was using it regularly, the hair thinning did improve slightly. Unfortunately, I am not regularly using the oil.

I am longing for thick lustrous hair. Has anyone tried herbal powder pack like Brahmi, Bhringraj,? Do they work?

2 people like this.
  4. RadiantFlower

RadiantFlower Platinum IL'ite

Use neelibringadi hair oil, you'll have glossy black luscious hair. That's what my mom and grandma and me use.

3 people like this.
  5. mimur9

mimur9 IL Hall of Fame

catgol, dave08, Radiant flower thanks for dropping with your inputs. Also while suggesting do write how it should be applied.

I heard a siddha doctor adiving in a TV programme that grinding any citrus fruit seed (lemon or orange etc) and applying as a paste on the bald area will stimulate hair growth.

2 people like this.
  6. dave08

dave08 New IL'ite

Hi minur9,
    What I did was I mixed a small quantity of coconut oil and castor oil and heated it. Then I massaged it into my scalp (or at least try to!) at night and wash it away in the morning with Himalaya Herbal Shampoo. Was doing this daily for some time and my hair thinning did improve a bit. Now I became lazy.
    Also, once a week, I used to blend hibiscus leaves and red hibiscus with olive oil and then place it into my scalp for an hour or so and alternating week, I will change the regime to egg white mixed with yoghurt and olive oil. But I was not consistent.

Regarding the citrus paste for hair growth, I have not heard about it, but I have definitely heard of onion juice for hair growth. One of the forum members has started a thread on this and she confirmed that she had positive hair growth using onion juice.

1 person likes this.
  7. mimur9

mimur9 IL Hall of Fame

thanks for your inputs dave08

8. chetavani50

chetavani50 Gold IL'ite

Everybody is worried about thinning of hair.But my problem is quite opposite.I have very thick hair which is rough and unmanageable. Can anybody suggest how to make my hair look thinner?

9. mimur9

mimur9 IL Hall of Fame

Chetavani, i think your should start a separate discussion for this. ha.ha.ha...... otherwise you will make us all envy you.

Post your discussion in the hair care forum under beauty section for tips.

10. swehara

swehara Junior IL'ite

Hi, A natural hair treatment at home. Soak methi seeds in sour curd overnight and make a paste and apply next day. Continue this for twice a month , you can find a difference in your hair growth very early.

2 people like this.