1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

Post your queries on Siddha Medicine

Discussion in 'Nature Cure' started by charuchitthra, Feb 26, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. aharia

aharia Silver IL'ite

hello dr.charu, thanks a lot, dr i'm 27 year old, compliet 3 year 6 months married life, still now i didn't have baby, my periods are regular, last year[march] i done all check ups, everything normal, my HSG report also normal.
    again i undergone to laprosocopy on 5/1/09, they dr said my two tubes are blocked, i was shocked 9 months before my reports are clear how it's posible? they give medicine i'm not intersted taking alopathy medicine, i want to go with siddiah are unani, i've any possibilites to remove my blocks, your advise is valauable to me , pls put your advise , thanks in advance.

2. charuchitthra

charuchitthra Bronze IL'ite

Hi Sathipriya,

First of all dont get tensed. Nowadays more than 30% of women need some kind of help to get and maintain pregnancy. So its afairly common problem. The thyroid levels should be brought down . so Please continue taking levothyroxine tabs without fail. You having cystic ovaries may also delay conception. But it ll happen. U just have to be patient. Try including aloe gel in some form for the first ten days after a period.(u get them in Pazhamuthir solai outlets. If not u can grow few plants in pots and use jus a spoon of gel (the inside pulp) for the first ten days after ur periods. This ll help the egg from growing properly wihtout the formation of cysts. As of now I cant be of much help as this need to be treated in person and I cant give any prescriptions without seeeing u. Rememeber child birth s natural process and ll happen in its own time. so dont get tensed abt it. All the best.

Hugssssss.

Regards,
    Cc

3. sathipriya

sathipriya New IL'ite

Dear Dr.charuchitthra,
    I will use the aloe gel. Thank you very much for your reply.

Last edited: Feb 5, 2009
  4. charuchitthra

Hi Anumanoj,

It s ok for kids to have allergies atthis young age. Many grow out of them. Only some dont. Ita better to avoid fatty foods like chips, coke, ice creams, eggs (in direct form ) canned foods, artificial juices, citric fruits, nuts, chocolates and dairy products as ur doc advised. Always pack a meal for her even when u r going out for a short time so that u always have healthy alternative at hand rather than eating out. I suggest u have food as family and make sure everybody eats all veggies and stuff so that the kid doesnt feel left out. When she is older 10 r 12 u can explain to her about her allergies and ask her to refrain from certain foods. Until then its only ur decisiison that s gonna help ur kid eat healthy. U can give coolants in the form of fresh tendercoconut water, white pumpkin, squash, beets, and all salad vegetables. Incraese her fruit inatke like apples, pears, kiwi n others. Try to avoid pineapple n papaya too . Apply sandalwood paste/ castor oil on her foot before going to bed and let it dry in its own time and if u feel bad abt soiling bed u can apply lil earlier and ask her to sit without moving around until it dries r been absorbed. Also substitute tamarind with lime juic e r amchurn r tomatoes , red chillies with black pepper, in ur cooking. also try to get arugampul powder and make a decoction with that and pepepr n give with honey as that ll reduce histamine secretion in body. Once u get the powder ping me and Ill give u exact method of preparing the decoction. Until then keep moisturising her dry skin. Avoid using soap and always make her bath in warm water(not hot). Happy parenting.

Regards,
    CC

5. charuchitthra

Hi Anumanoj,

Also try to restrict the use of topical steroids to a minimum.

Regards,
    Cc

6. charuchitthra

Dear Aharia,

First of all, dont loose hope. More than 40% of Indian women need help conceiving or maintaining pregnancy these days. Tubal block cant be effectively cured with just siddha r unani. Dont believe people who say that can be cured. But supportive therapy can be taken along with ur allopathy medication which ll help. So its better to go for allopathy treatmnet in this case and if u r interested u can also go for supportive therapy in siddha. All the best.

Regards,
    CC

7. aharia

aharia Silver IL'ite

dear dr. charu, thankyou so much for your reply.

8. samba

samba Bronze IL'ite

Dear Dr.charu,
    I already explained abt my wheezing problem and got tips from u. mine is accumulation of mucus resulting in wheezing which is a regular cycle once every 2-3 months.Now i want to clarify on one thing.I have read in many magazines,net that those with asthma should totally avoid milk and milk related products.I consume 2 glasses of milk everyday-morning and in evening.My question is do i need to stop it?Does intake of milk increases mucus accumulation?If yes wat can i drink as a substitute?

9. charuchitthra

Dear Samba,

Its not totally necessary that u avoid dairy products if u have wheezing. If u have wheezing triggered by allergic disorders to dairy products its compulsion or else it depends on various other factors like if u r veggie u have no other source of calcium other than milk. In that case stopping milk would be a bad idea. Avoid taking high fat milk. For daily use 2% is better. They say so because of the viscosity factor and also that milk coats the mucosal layer in throat which might lead to more wheezing. So if u r having wheezing then a diluted drink r milkless tea shud be better. On other days u can continue having milk. Try it with a pinch of dried n powdered ginger, dry roasted and powdered black peppercorns, and turmeric powder. It shud make ur mucous accumaltion better .

Regards,
    CC

10. samba

samba Bronze IL'ite

Dear Dr.charu,
    Thank u very much for ur reply.I have one more doubt.Can i take raisins,dates,figs?Does these increase Phlegm formation?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.