You are already
a member and logged in!
Butting in here.
A very good reply to Meera's query about Medical camp. Few pointers I would like to add (with your permission)
1. Try to get some local politician/head of the village support.
2. Also involve the local youngsters for controlling crowds/managing the crowd during breaks etc.
3. Its better if you know the village and people well and vice versa, because the patients need to believe in your ability of giving treatment.
4. make sure to give contacts at the end for continuation of treatment.
5. Also refer them to other doctors/hospitals if needed but try not to send them to very famous/hospitals that charge too much. (People always are skeptical about anything free and that too medical treatment. They always will try to probe and doubt your genuine interest in human welfare. So also be prepared for it. don't be disheartened. This is from my experience)
My My 2cents.
Good day to you Charu!