1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

Wellness through breathing, meditation and Sudharshan Kriya

Discussion in 'Nature Cure' started by sridevi1977, Jan 7, 2013.

1. sridevi1977

sridevi1977 IL Hall of Fame

Let us use this space for those to share their experiences, routines, struggles,tips to practice meditation and Sudarshan kriya on daily basis.
    Let all the souls who see the 'peace' inside can express their views to motivate other friends to grow internally. Let us all close our 'eyes' - the window of the soul to have a vision of our inner being, the living force of energy.

5 people like this.

2. sridevi1977

I need to say that 2012 was a great year for me!!!
    I have learned to practice 'Sudarshan Kriya' through 'Art Of Living' Teachers.
    First time in my life, I have experienced 'lightning' inside me.
    All my emotions got stirred up and I have a mixed feeling.
    I have travelled through all my life stages right from my birth to till date. where ever I need to stop and watch my actions, behaviors.... I did. I accept the hard part of my life and realize that all those happened is due to our Karma and we need to leave all that happened in Lord's hands and keep moving. We need to gain the power to digest the past. If we keep chewing them, and did not swallow them, it wont get digested. All those thoughts , memories previously happened is already happened. even if we think about it or analyze it, nothing can be changed now. we cannot change what is going to happen later also. It is just wise and good to leave every thing under HIS feet and 'live' the life at this moment. If a mind is free from past, and future, it is really free from burdens and fear. If Peace and love started to spread 'inside', it is so easy to love one's own self. where there is self love, there is lots of love to share with others. The more we spread love and kindness towards the outer world, the more we get back from there.

With no doubt I can say that I have started to regulate my emotions . Being a very sensitive person, I am happy for the tool I took in hand. I am looking for similar thinking friends to join me in my journey.
    I need mutual encouragement to constantly energize ourselves by 'Breathing'- the immense cleanser.

I am travelling parallel in weight loss journey, where I believe the journey over here will ease my physical and mental pressures on the way.
    ALL IS WELL.

11 people like this.
  3. sridevi1977

Today, I have done my Long Kriya in a new location. Enjoyed thoroughly the entire travel. Felt so light and fresh after the meditation. My entire day is filled with energy and happiness...
    ALL IS WELL.

3 people like this.
  4. sridevi1977

For this week, My journey so far:

From monday to friday, I have done kriya for 3 days and some Mudras for 2 days. Today, tomorrow and sunday, I wish to do 20 mins of guided meditation along with the regular routine. Let me see how well I am able to implement.

My Experience for this week:
    1. I faced a stressful unhealthy argument one day. I floated on this situation for a while , then realized at some point. Did not want to be part of this negative reaction around me. Here, my fault is 30% . remaining 70 % of the happening was just a chain reaction followed by that and I became the worst receiver of bad reactions from other side.Just like that stopped arguing, vented me out by loud crying (which also I did not like). Luckily I got a chance to move away and engage myself with busy activities in another environment where I did not get to meet with the people involved in argument. I really took as many deep breaths as I could and forgot all that happened minutes ago and put my 100 % in my duties truely to the heart. I could not believe , that in 10 mins , I was able to concentrate in what I was doing and infact turned to be happy at that moment. To my goodness, the same person realized the fault and came to see me and expressed the sorry verbally and the 'eyes' shared the regret than words. I was touched.
    I felt that my withdrawl from the argument and my self realization and my truthful ness to my heart emitted the peace waves around me. This can trigger not only my wellness personally, but defenitely also trigger the environment around me positively.
    I faced this kind of strong incident in my life after years. Usually, if it is 'old' Sridevi I might carry over this with me for months and it will bother me all the time. This time, I was relieved from all negativity with in one hour of the incident. I am very much comfortable in facing the same person without enemity.
    GOD IS GREAT!!!
    Let me get the energy and enthusiasm to continue my spiritual journey, molding 'ME' each day...

ALL IS WELL...

4 people like this.
  5. mimur9

mimur9 IL Hall of Fame

surrendering everything to God's Lotus feet in the form of flowers is the best first aid for most of the problem which will make us feel calm, light and help carry on the journey. Only when we calm down we can find solution for any problem...

Good that you learnt this art of living... soon you will master it.

Nice thread by you. Keep sharing to motivate others....

2 people like this.
  6. sridevi1977

7. ChandrikaV

ChandrikaV IL Hall of Fame

Dear Sridevi,

Nice thread. I am trying hard to find peace of mind, so difficult. I am surrendering to GOD and hopefully I will get what I am looking for or what GOD thinks I should get in order to be peaceful.

Luv and Hugs
    CV

1 person likes this.
  8. sridevi1977

Today, I invited one of my friend for group meditation... We shared some thoughts and lighten our minds first. Then started with few deep breaths and entered a sacred place of deep guided meditation.....
    What a Blissful experience!!!
    Though I have planned this kind of activity for so long, I did not take any initiative. With my friend today, I started doing guided meditation... It was just 20 mins, but felt like I was deeply rested... It was a gift for my body and mind today....Thankful for this wonderful day and my friend ...Definitely group work has more power than individual work some times...

I learned that loving the people who loves you is just so natural, but loving those who did not do that to us.... is a great challenge for our natural character ...There are more chances that we follow some actions which are not by our nature... Our true peace lies in the heart when we start to loving them back... our constant smile and acceptance will create an impact on their behavior towards us gradually....
    Let us share the Love with no aversion inside... with true pure love... no matter we are getting it back or not...LOVE is the only wealth with all living beings that can be spent limit less... It is an 'AKSHAYA PAATHIRAM' ( A holy vessel which never stop decreasing the wealth even after it has been constantly given)

ALL IS WELL....

3 people like this.
  9. sridevi1977

Today, I learned a wonderful solution for the common issue- ' Insult' .
    I was listening to google hang out with Sri Sri today morning.
    The essence that I got from one of the questions that is most needed for me is how to deal with the insult surrounding us? It has been said that get immuned to it. take every insult coming to you with a smile, where the self esteem will dominate the incoming insult and the smile coming from inside will nullify the effect of the insult happening outside!!!
    wonderful... The one practice I need to work more on, as I am facing some kind of insult around me so regularly and I wish to take it with a smile on me....
    ALL IS WELL...

5 people like this.
  10. mimur9

mimur9 IL Hall of Fame

that is a very nice tip. but how to remember this when such a situation arise? the general tendency is to get emotional and everyone reacts in their own way as per their nature & charachter.

keep sharing

2 people like this.