1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

Require natural remedies for piles

Discussion in 'Nature Cure' started by chetavani50, Sep 3, 2012.

1. chetavani50

chetavani50 Gold IL'ite

Can anyone suggest natural remedy for piles problem? I am having constipation also and as a result piles were developed which is leading to blood loss in my stools. I work as a s/w engr and have to sit continuously from 9 to 5-30 . Please solve my problem .

2. pallavik96

pallavik96 New IL'ite

Hi chetavani,
    I too have two external hammeroids from very childhood and now a days i can feel the pain while passing the stool..Sometimes blood too comes out..If you find any medicines to cure it,the please share with me..I want to insert those external piles inside but its very difficult....please help me too as i am in the same boat...

3. chetavani50

chetavani50 Gold IL'ite

At present i am using cremadiet powder and Dobesil cream for the treatment. But still the doctor says that the piles can be removed totally by surgery only.

4. insha

insha Gold IL'ite

Include lot of fiber in your diet.If you are not prone to cold,try using bajra in your diet,it has lot of fiber ,and also cools the system.Must avoid spicy food,drink lots of water.

5. pallavik96

pallavik96 New IL'ite

After using cremadiet powder and Dobesil cream, the external piles will they go inside? Are you feeling any kind of relief after using the cream?

6. chetavani50

chetavani50 Gold IL'ite

Cremadiet is a stool softener and the cream is a pain reliever.After u pass ur stools u apply the cream and u find some relief .But the piles won't go inside.u have to push them manually.

7. Sowmya2709

Sowmya2709 Platinum IL'ite

8. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

figs help in haemoroids.. soak figs overnight and have it along with the soaked water..

a mixture of beet and carrot juice helps..

9. V2K

V2K Silver IL'ite

TRIED AND TESTED.

I too have the same problem rather i would say i had it. nt now,

When you feel the itchy feeling after defecating i would suggest you to take IGOL Which is a husk and a non habit forming fibre. its available in all medicals. it has a flavor too. so its easy to take. just a tsp with half glass water or butter milk. and then again a hlf glass water on top of it. surely problem will be smooth within hours.

if you have bleeding take twice a day fr 2 days after meals. defnitely it will be solved for sure. but the thing which is protruding wont go. but wont harm you either,. it happens due to the eating life styles. eat beans which is rich in fibre. avoid junk food.

As soon as you get up in the morning drink warm water equal to one litre , though it needs practice to drink a litre. atleast you can slowly start with a glass at present.

There is a churnam called TRIPHALA which is also available in tablet form. take one or two at night and u will be woken up with the call of the hour for sure.

in many khadi stores such churnam is available. also have a habit of drinking ALOVERA drink which is highly beneficial for all the ailments.

All the above things i am not tell ing as such. i am practising it regularly.

With all these also practise pranayam and meditation with mild exercises.

ABOVE all i would like to give a link which when i paste it here does not appear and it requires moderators approval

so i m giving the link in writing so that you people can view it in your browser immediately

there is a therapy called anatomy threapy.

its called ANATOMICTHERAPY.ORG

kindly view this and stay healthy for a life time

regards

vidya

Last edited: Sep 3, 2012
  10. Enlighten

Enlighten Silver IL'ite

Hai Everyone,

I am also having hamerroids past 6 months and then I approached doctor in Billroth hospital, Chennai. He gave medicine for 10 days and he said to come after 10 days. For me, there is neither pain nor blood comes out after defecating. He advised me to undergo operation(stable method) that is good and i undecided sofar

I am also curious to know the treatment procedure without operation and please let me know anyone in this forum performed piles removal operation.

Last edited: Sep 3, 2012
    1 person likes this.