1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

Natural treatment for PCOD/PCOS

Discussion in 'Nature Cure' started by Rosali, May 31, 2012.

1. Rosali

Rosali New IL'ite

PCOS/PCOD is the most common female endocrine disorder due hormonal imbalance. Every women has a pair of overies with number of follicles inside them. Every month one of these follicles develops and matures to release an egg(ovum) under the influence of hormones which is called ovulation. Due to hormonal imbalances these follicles fail to expel an ovum leading to ovary getting filled with immature, which are called cysts. So the name polycystic (multiple) ovarian disease comes up. This is also called as Stein-Leventhal syndrome.

Combination of resonance homoeopathy, advanced biotechnology and ayurvedic herbs works by correcting the Pituitary-Hypothalamic axis, balancing the body's secretion of female hormones estrogen and progesterone, gently dissolving the ovarian cysts, using bioenergetic imprints of normal ovarian tissue to coax your ovaries to resume normal functioning, using a natural insulin-sensitizing agent to reduce elevated androgen levels and restoring proper ovulation and menstrual cycles.

2. survivor3213

survivor3213 New IL'ite

Thanks for the information... my wife underwent key hole surgery last year dute to PCOD. Its interesting to read your information here. How can PCOD cure through naturopathy? can you please share it...
    regards,
    jithesh

3. Sweetgirl123

Sweetgirl123 Silver IL'ite

Angelica sinensis, drunken daily for 3 months as a tea can help. If not then it is combined with other plants i think. I dont remember which ones. And i also dont remember the side effects of consuming tomuch angelica. You must check with someone an do your own rewsearch. But angelica is known as womans plant, so shouldnt harm to much. Any rate check.

4. ramkarthick2011

ramkarthick2011 Bronze IL'ite

Thanks for your kind information, i bookmarked it.

5. SGA

SGA IL Hall of Fame

1 person likes this.
  6. Littlerose

Littlerose Silver IL'ite

Dear All,

Well. There is a course in Vedhathiri maharishi ashram called "Kayakalpam" where they give a thorough explanation of what is the benefit of that exercise and then they will demonstrate the exercise which takes a minimum time period of almost 2-3 minutes totally to be done which has a multitude of benefits.

It's actually very good for our nervous system and also takes our ojas to brain... so automatically, it increases our sexual vital fluid which is very much important in reversing or decreasing PCOS/PCOD naturally.

If done regularly, a multitude of health benefits are enjoyable. Please approach a near by vedhathiri maharishi ashram and enquire about the kayakalpam. They teach on some specific days alone... It's a one-time(one day) programme. Be benefited.

Also, intake of Plantain flower(may be as juice with jaggery or cooked as vegetable), parsley leaves and fenugreek are very good for our female organs health ingeneral... Keep the body and mind calm and cool, that makes almost half the health problems to run away from us.

Thanks and regards,

S. Sriumadevi Srinivasan

3 people like this.
  7. kettavan

kettavan New IL'ite

8. JaishKaran

JaishKaran New IL'ite

ver useful one thnks ppl

9. divya1234

divya1234 New IL'ite

Hi Ladies , for pcos Polycystic ovary syndrome l started 1tea spoon of cinnamon powder with half cup of normal water in the morning.I got my period this month and I am so happy after struggling of years I am happy now.I had normal meal but some time half lemon and I feel my periods are regular now.otherwise my periods6-7 month late.consuming cinnamon reduced insulin resistance in women with PCOS.help balance insulin levels in order to regulate blood sugar and control weightgain but I don't know about fertility. talk with your Dr. before having cinnamon powder. Thanks this is my story and am 35 now happy with 1 kid . just wanted to share .

10. bloomingflower

bloomingflower New IL'ite

Hi,
    I am under PCOD homeopathy treatment. Doc prescribed me to OVARIAN 4 tablets once in 2hrs for 8times a day till 29.12.12. and HALO 20 drops 4 times before food till 29.12.12.
    PULS 6-6 pellets for 2 times a day
    DUlC 6-6 pellets for 2 times a day
    Phyto 6-6 pellets pellets for 2 times a day
    THYIM 6-6 pellets for 2 times a day.

Pls anyone tell me whether i continue with this medicines or not.

Last edited: Dec 20, 2012
    1 person likes this.