1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

Need Home Remedies for Psoriasis

Discussion in 'Nature Cure' started by griget, Mar 8, 2012.

1. griget

griget Bronze IL'ite

can anyone give me some home remedies for Psoriasis

Thanks.

2. rkgurbani

rkgurbani IL Hall of Fame

3. ramkarthick2011

ramkarthick2011 Bronze IL'ite

Better avoid non-veg foods, within 3 month you will feel better. I suggest siddha medicines, very good.

4. achu

achu Bronze IL'ite

Coconuts are very useful in healing psoriasis .Google says that coconuts are abundant in coastal Kenya . Virgin coconut oil application is a good home remedy for psoriasis.

Method of preparation :
    Break open the shell, scrape the coconut , mix with few table spoons of warm water , and squeeze out the milk.
    Transfer the milk to a heavy bottomed vessel , and heat it in high flame . Stir it slowly and continuously ....when it starts to boil , cook it in very low flame. Continue stirring....When the water from the milk evaporates , you can see the transparent Oil... This process takes about 50 - 60 min approximately. Milk from 1 coconut nut might yield only about 50 ml of virgin oil. But this is in the pure form , with good aroma and no chemicals.

Application :
    - Apply on the affected part , leave it for 1 hr. This can be done twice daily.
    - Along with oil application sun bath is also good. Sunbaths during the early morning hrs and in the evenings , when the sunlight is warm and bearable.
    - follow strict vegetarian diet .

5. leelal

leelal Bronze IL'ite

I just happened to see this post.

We know 3 friends how have got completely cured for Psoriasis through Ayurveda within 3 months. Average monthly medicine cost will be around Rs.3500 for initial 3 months and then the medicine quantity will be reduced for next 2 yrs to prevent future occurence. Shipment charges will be extra based on location. I am very confident abt your cure as my friends were suffering it for last 15-17 yrs.
    Pls pass on this info to your friend.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 15, 2013
  6. OCdesigirl

OCdesigirl Gold IL'ite

I sometimes use oatmeal on the marks, I have very very light psoriasis so I usually just put oatmeal or psoriasis cream on them and they fade...

7. tuffyshri

tuffyshri Gold IL'ite

Try to see a good Dermatologist. Sometimes mere oil supplement is enof. like flax seed oil or omega.

8. vathsala30

vathsala30 Platinum IL'ite

siddha medicines are good