1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

Natural remedies for chicken pox boils

Discussion in 'Nature Cure' started by jjaba, Aug 4, 2011.

1. jjaba

jjaba New IL'ite

Hi friends..as my son infected with chicken pox and now he is in curing process. Pls suggest me some natural medicines to prevent scars on his face and body.

1 person likes this.

2. Padhmu

Padhmu IL Hall of Fame

jjaba dear,

Neem leaves are the best remedy for chicken pox boils. grind neem leaves with turmeic and apply. neem is the best antibetic. give him tender coconut. Best wishes for your son to get well soon.

1 person likes this.
  3. AbhiSing

AbhiSing Gold IL'ite

Hi Jaba

Make a paste of AvaaramPoo Leaves and flowers and apply on the face/other areas and let it dry for a while, then wash. (This is tried and tested with best results when I had chicken pox). Also give him lots of Ilaneer.

1 person likes this.
  4. kssuma14

kssuma14 Bronze IL'ite

All the natural remedies listed above are good!!! The secret behind marks on the skin is that it takes time to fade. Scar, blemishes, pimple marks, burn marks name anything does not go easily.... It does reduce but they do not fade or vanish away overnight. Well if he does not have one, then you can use any of the above to prevent....
    all the best.

5. geevee68

geevee68 Platinum IL'ite

Apply pure white butter on the scars and marks.Stay for 1 hour daily.wash off with a good neem soap.