1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

home enema kits

Discussion in 'Nature Cure' started by annupamaa, Dec 23, 2010.

1. annupamaa

annupamaa New IL'ite

i want to taker enema daily at home to cleanse my system. where will i be able to procure such kits in india? i live in chennai

2. annupamaa

annupamaa New IL'ite

please let me know where in chennai such enema kits are available. thanks

3. elisabeth04

elisabeth04 New IL'ite

I have read this whole stuff and the thing is that I want to say you that in the process of colon cleansing enema in the rectum through the anus of a low-pressure fluid involves applying. The liquid bowel movements and age to drive, solid waste and harmful toxins in the colon helps.

4. sonjabe44

sonjabe44 New IL'ite

I have a friend, in her 50's, with Diabetes. She takes so many Medications, she becomes blocked for days at a time, and it is very painful for her. I told her about the 15 Day Cleanse from Dr Max Powers. I even picked her up a bottle.

She chose to go the enema route, which was extremely painful for her, instead. After one excruciatingly painful episode, she decided to try the Max Powers 15 Day Cleanse, like I had asked. She's been enema-free for over 6 months now.

I have introduced several of my friends to this amazing product. No complaints from any of them. I use it because it keeps my tummy flat!!