1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

Benefits of garlic

Discussion in 'Nature Cure' started by gopinath, Oct 26, 2010.

1. reetblak

reetblak New IL'ite

We all face horrid acne, blemishes, blacks points during our adolescence. If you want to reduce, or if you just want to burn the skin, then take two cloves of raw garlic regularly in warm water early in the morning. It works to cleanse the blood and cleanse the system internally. Do not eat the chocolate, spicy or fatty foods during treatment and wash your face five times a day with cold water. Drink plenty of water to irrigate the day of toxic waste from the blood and urinate whenever you feel that your bladder is full. Otherwise, the cut clove gently on the affected area only if they have no sensitivity to it.

2. umathiru

umathiru Silver IL'ite

Hi Gopinath,

thks for sharing. It's really useful.
    I want to follow the lose weight method.

3. elisabeth04

elisabeth04 New IL'ite

I have read some of the benefits of the garlic and the thing is that I want to say you that there is also some of the benefits through which I was unknown came to know about that and I also want to say you that some studies have considered the potential benefits of garlic in the prevention of cancer. Some have suggested that garlic prevents the development and evolution of breast cancer.

4. redgems

redgems New IL'ite

i've only been eating garlic for a couple of weeks - i take one clove in the morning and then one at night. i dont know if it's mental or physical but i definitely feel better - more calm and my stomach aches (which i was getting way too regularly) have also subsided.

in terms of body heat, i have not been boiling it in water because i'm concerned it might be reducing its benefits - any thoughts on eating it 'raw' versus boiling it?

thanks.