1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

Supportive therapy to cure cancer approved

Discussion in 'Nature Cure' started by Vimmala, Jul 3, 2010.

1. Vimmala

Vimmala Senior IL'ite

<hr style="color: rgb(255, 255, 255); background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);" size="1"> For your kind information, this day the Scientists came forward and announces that Olive oil and oilve oil in combination with lemon can cure cancer.

Here my theory of supportive therapy to cure cancer by lighting lamps with herbal oils is successfully proved.

For the last several years I sent many mails to cancer societies, Scientists and finally it is proved!

I am sure I did a great job and fully satisfied. Getting a credit in my name is secondary as it prime object is help cancer patients.

Our Hindu tradition is scientific and this Dathaathreya slokam has many secretes in it.

2. ndta26chennai

ndta26chennai Gold IL'ite

hi,
    nice to hear this news vimmala.thank uyou for posting this .can u just send me the details of the study.

regs,
    narmada

3. Vimmala

Vimmala Senior IL'ite

It is pure Occult Chemistry. Science of Siddha and Ayur veda medine rediscovered. For all the attempts Dathaathreya Slokam is the base and supported by Hamsa Kavacham. These two teaches how a man/ doctor should approach the diseases. This was mentioned in the post
    History of Samayapuram in this site.

Please wait till my PhD thesis is compleated and submitted. Once submitted I am sure I can post them in web.

Regards

Ramachandran & Vimala

4. jacobrock23

jacobrock23 New IL'ite

Many years ago, infections from simple cuts could lead to tetanus and then death. Very few people now die of tetanus due to the development of vaccination. Already vaccination exists to reduce the chances of developing cervical cancer and as knowledge grows over the coming years, more treatments to prevent cancer and cure it will develop.

5. Vimmala

Vimmala Senior IL'ite

The theory here is simple!

When the smoke from a cigarette and Candle ca create cancer that spoils the atmosphere due to which the air we inhale through our lungs creates the cancer, why the same atmosphere can not be made to cure the diseases.
    According to my theory, cancer patients sends out vibrations that moves around and it is recommended that they should not stay in a same ward. Each one should be given a separate room, which should be lighted with herbal oils.(for thirty minutes to one hour) This will certainly bring down the Bp., and coat the Iron in the blood in to lead that can not be eaten away the cancer worm/ cell. After some time this lead also will fade and we will coat them with iridium, then vanadium etc., this is called occult chemistry. Each and ever step is discussed in my thesis and I am waiting for the date when I am to submit my thesis with Utkal University of Culture, Bhubaneswar, Orissa.

I will invite all of you on the date of viva voce and look forward your presence.

Regards

Ramachandran & Vimala

Last edited: Jul 5, 2010
  6. ndta26chennai

ndta26chennai Gold IL'ite

hi,
    All the best for ur great work. it sounds interesting,hope i can share this with many people who suffers from ca.and make their life better after ur sucess.

reg,
    narmada

7. shubini

shubini Silver IL'ite

What do u refer to herbal oils exactly? Can u give some examples of herbal oils available in the market?

My father has lung cancer and if ur theory would help him recover then it would be simply gr8.

Last edited: Jul 9, 2010
  8. deraj

deraj Platinum IL'ite

Congratulation Vimmala for your theory getting approved by the scientists. We are proud to have a IL known to us.

9. Vimmala

Vimmala Senior IL'ite

Take 25 ml of rice bran oil, mix with 100ml of cotton seed oil, put 50 ml in the Kamatchi villakku, use two cotton threads made by your fathers palm, put in the lamp, soak two Paan leaves after removing the Kambu, place before one copper sombhu filled with Salt water 10% salt solution and put 10 gms Vasambhu in that salt solution. Then light the lamp in the evening say at 18,30 hrs and glow that for 45 mts. Note no other person should remain in room except the patient as it will give side effect to healthy person, he will sleep with peace. Avoid Food made in electric cookers and Owens.

Give me the feed back after a week. Moderator please allow Pm.

10. sublakshmi

sublakshmi Bronze IL'ite

Hi vimala,

Congratulations onyour thesis getting approved by the scientists. I will surely pray to God that u should come out more successfully in procedures following. It should bring some solace to people who are suffering from cancer. I imagine always that this disease just disappears from the world. It kills the sole of the people on hearing it they got this dame disease..