1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Anyone here who is Sonu nigam biggest fan ?

Discussion in 'Music and Dance' started by Tiara, May 19, 2015.

1. Tiara

Tiara New IL'ite

Hi I am one of the biggest fan of Sonu nigam..I almost have all the collection of his songs..from the first album "kismat " till now,the voice he is having is so touching and mesmerising..after kishore da and other old movies singers Sonu nigam is the one who will be always in everyone's heart and his few songs are always be remembered and cherish..specially "kal ho na ho " and " abhi mujme Kahi baaki thodi si hai zindagi " from agneepath..and all the romantic songs he has sung are so beautiful and melodious..I am looking forward for more songs from him.

Love you Sonu nigam

2. frndlysgp

frndlysgp Silver IL'ite

@Tiara even I love Sonu Nigam songs...His voice and the expressions in his voice is so so beautiful..He has also started singing in Kannada..Many times it has happened that I love a song in Kannada only to know later that it was sung by Sonu....Unfortunately he is not singing many songs in Hindi..Hope he will continue to do so

3. Tiara

Tiara New IL'ite

@frndlysgp
    ya even I wonder that why he has stop singing much hindi songs..hardly 2 or 3 new songs he hav sung..hope he continue more beautiful songs..his recent song in hindi is of tank weds Manu returns movie..that is also romantic song..too beautiful..

4. mimmyme

mimmyme Gold IL'ite

Lovely voice he has...

5. Haifa582

Haifa582 New IL'ite

I am the biggest fan of Sonu Nigam, i love all of his songs like ,.,,, Ab mujhay raat din tumhara . Muhabbat kabhi main nay .... and all its lovely and romantic songs...

Aap Ko Pehle Bhi Kahin Dekha Hai

6. ammani

ammani Gold IL'ite

i have his collections too...

shaan and sonu are my all times fav...

with shaan i can feel his smile in his song... and with sonu i can feel all emotions...

kannada songs are beautiful too... recently he even sung a tulu song for a regional film of karnataka :)