1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

online purchase fm radio with usb mode

Discussion in 'Music and Dance' started by uma927, Sep 14, 2014.

1. uma927

uma927 Bronze IL'ite

Hi

As any one purchased through online any fm radio with usb port to listen sons through memory card. ?? Is this coming long lasting ? Though the site says it was only warranty of 1 month , does it mean it is from local brands and will not last for long times ?

Please give me some ideas , i am searching to have a small portable fm with usb port to listen songs and which is easy to carry and rechargeable

thanks
    uma

2. kishoreg

kishoreg Gold IL'ite

hi its better if you go with either Philips or of similar brand...generally low priced Chinese crap wont come with warranty....

3. sreekutty

sreekutty Gold IL'ite

Yess Uma, I have purhcased portonics make radio with usb port last 2 yrs back and still it is in sound condition. You will get massive selection with funny shapes like angry birds etc..in websites like amazon, flipkart etc...

4. uma927

uma927 Bronze IL'ite

philips radio which can be charged, does anyone purchased through online ?? if so please let me know

5. uma927

uma927 Bronze IL'ite

philips radio which can be charged, does anyone purchased through online ?? if so please let me know. I see most of them having batteries. can we use only through batteries