1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Bollywood and TV Gupchup

Discussion in 'TV' started by malspie, Jul 14, 2008.

1. Lotus007

Lotus007 Senior IL'ite

Hi Malspie,

Your active particpiation in so many subjects, only reflects you are well read! Keep it up, even I will step in to read the gupchup.

2. ANK

ANK Bronze IL'ite

Hey Mals!

Great snippets dear! I agree with u totally on Tina Ambani! Kahaan se kahaan pahunch gayi, truly gaja kesari yog!!!

Thanks dear!

3. manjeeta_kaur

manjeeta_kaur New IL'ite

badiya thread hai....acha laga padke

4. ANK

ANK Bronze IL'ite

Mals,

Jab baath chedd he diya tho, I have to make a point here! I am a true believer of Soul-mate connection, and like it or not - I just luv the Amit-Rekha connection! Whenever I watch them at some award function, my heart goes out to them! There is some SOul connection there, but I guess she has never been lucky in love! Mind you, I luv Jaya Bachan, but.............I guess no one can deny the fact, that Rekha is the true Radha here! What say?!

Last edited: Jul 18, 2008
  5. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

Ank,
    <!--[if !supportEmptyParas]--> <!--[endif]-->
    Amit and Rekha made a great pair, I cannot forget Mr. Natwarlal, Suhaag, the love oozes on screen too. It is very unfortunate that she had to give up her love. They rocked and imagine today when AB is touring the world with shows and Rekha as his better half, it would been a delight for fans to watch them perform together. AB chickened out and I do not like him for this!

6. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

Shabeer Aluwalia is an actor of TV whom I adore and am happy to see him on the big screen in “Shootout at Lokhandwala” and now in “Mission Istanbul”. Shabeer is a chilled out guy who loves to play lots of sports and has represented his college in the National Level too in sports. He watches movies and is very much in Gaming! It is confirmed that he does not like to read! Shabeer you are a good actor and we are eagerly waiting for your latest release “Mission Istanbul”.

7. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

Gals, I was watching “Jo Jeetha Wohi Superstar” a reality show on TV and the host is the scandal queen of Television “Mandira Bedi”. Mandira was baked on gas burner for her noodle straps dressing during her tenure as special commentator for Cricket. This time she broke those records too. Ah!! Gals, she wore a long lehenga choli and a blouse with full cleavage show (rather an embroidered br*) strapped to the back. Her husband is very proud of her achievements. I admire his large heart!! Meeoww..

8. lathamohan

lathamohan Bronze IL'ite

Dear mals meeow,
    Enjoying the Gupchups. Come on with more...
    cheers,
    latha

9. smily

smily New IL'ite

hi
    malspie
    thanxs to giving us latest information about bollywood,what do think shaid & vidya 's kissmat connection will be hit?
    take care
    smily

10. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

Hi Latha

Thanks for stepping in here and enjoying the gossips. Do keep checking, I will try to post some hot gupchups which will keep members asking for more.