1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

random photos of actors/actresses

Discussion in 'Movies' started by mssunitha2001, Jan 28, 2010.

1. mssunitha2001

mssunitha2001 IL Hall of Fame

[​IMG]
    Tamil cinema's biggest superstars and top guns of the southern film industry arrived dot on time for Vijay TV's Ulaganayagan Kamal 50, held to celebrate Kamal Hassan's 50 years in cinema.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Take a look at the superstar guest list who turned up for the function- close buddy and superstar Rajinikanth, Malayalam megastar Mammootty, superstar Mohanlal, Telugu superstar Venkatesh, and Nadigar Sangam chief Sarath Kumar were there on the special dais.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Radhika paved way for Kamal Hassan's interaction with all his yester year heroines- Jaya Chitra his first heroine, Revathi, Radhika, Urvasi, Nirosha, Lissy, Sarnya, Tabu, Shobhana, Meena and Gowthami.

[​IMG]

When the ladies on stage constantly pulled his leg Kamal joined them on stage for a photo opportunity and said: 'I'm very comfortable with women, as you can see it, as I grew up in a large household full of ladies'.

[​IMG]
    K Balachandar made a speech on how Gemini Ganeshan introduced him to Kamal during the shoot of Poova Thalaia and found that the guy had the Sarakku Irukke (stuff) to be a good actor, and later he cast him in Arangetram.

2. mssunitha2001

[​IMG]
    Tamil cinema's biggest superstars and top guns of the southern film industry arrived dot on time for Vijay TV's Ulaganayagan Kamal 50, held to celebrate Kamal Hassan's 50 years in cinema.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Take a look at the superstar guest list who turned up for the function- close buddy and superstar Rajinikanth, Malayalam megastar Mammootty, superstar Mohanlal, Telugu superstar Venkatesh, and Nadigar Sangam chief Sarath Kumar were there on the special dais.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Radhika paved way for Kamal Hassan's interaction with all his yester year heroines- Jaya Chitra his first heroine, Revathi, Radhika, Urvasi, Nirosha, Lissy, Sarnya, Tabu, Shobhana, Meena and Gowthami.

[​IMG]

When the ladies on stage constantly pulled his leg Kamal joined them on stage for a photo opportunity and said: 'I'm very comfortable with women, as you can see it, as I grew up in a large household full of ladies'.

K Balachandar made a speech on how Gemini Ganeshan introduced him to Kamal during the shoot of Poova Thalaia and found that the guy had the Sarakku Irukke (stuff) to be a good actor, and later he cast him in Arangetram.

1 person likes this.
  3. arthidiva

arthidiva Silver IL'ite

sunitha.. the more I want to see your posts the more I am not able to view the pics.. something wrong with the way my PC is showing it.. it shows none of the pics you have posted at all :(((( sorry. wish to see them.

4. mssunitha2001

thanks a lot dear friends for your fbs...glad to know you all enjoyed seeing the photos....

arthidiva...it happens sometimes for me too...check out if you can see the photos now....ok...

[​IMG]
    doing make-up

[​IMG]

with priety zinta

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    trisha and simbhu in sathyam cinema for a premiere show

[​IMG]
    vandana and srikanth at the same premiere show with trisha and simbhu

[​IMG]

zarine khan *katrina kaif;s look alike*
    [​IMG]
    zarine khan explains,
    “I have always taken the observation as a compliment and indisputably she is one of most beautiful woman we have in the film fraternity today. However, as far my resemblance to her is concerned I don’t share the opinion with others and same goes for Katrina. Katrina too agrees with me on that.”

[​IMG]

nandhita das with her husband Subodh Maskara during Shuvaprana art exhibition – Linear Forms at Art N Soul.
    <STYLE type=text/css> #gallery-1 { margin: auto; } #gallery-1 .gallery-item { float: left; margin-top: 10px; text-align: center; width: 25%; } #gallery-1 img { border: 2px solid #cfcfcf; } #gallery-1 .gallery-caption { margin-left: 0; } </STYLE><!-- see gallery_shortcode() in wp-includes/media.php -->

Last edited: Apr 4, 2010
  5. mssunitha2001

6. mssunitha2001

tamanna -
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

radha ambika and amala

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 9, 2010
  7. mssunitha2001

Mallu actresses in a function (old click)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

8. mssunitha2001

kajol family photos

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]kajol and dh ajay devgan

[​IMG]mum and dd

[​IMG]
    papa and dds'

[​IMG]
    sisters and cousin with big b

[​IMG]
    dad and daughters

[​IMG]
    mum and daughters

[​IMG]kajol and mom

[​IMG]

kajol tanisha and tanuja

9. mssunitha2001

kajol family photos

kajol's daughter
    [​IMG][​IMG]

kajol and sis tanisha

10. Sangitha

Sangitha Gold IL'ite

Coool pics Sunitha..Most were like 'never seen before' snaps...Thanks for sharing them:cheers