1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

latest tamil movie recommendations

Discussion in 'Movies' started by ramyanand, Jul 6, 2009.

1. advitha

advitha Silver IL'ite

I had watched 13B a while back (hindi) but not yaavarum nalam. I liked the first half of the movie, but the second half was an as usual ghostly movie.

Saw movie review in SunTV about "Valmiki". Did anyone watch it yet? How's the movie?

-Uma

2. suganthiezhil

suganthiezhil Senior IL'ite

hi all,:)
    Nadodigal is a good movie.:biglaughAfter pasanga this is the only movie in tamil which is entertaining.:thumbsupPl do see the film.I liked it very much.[​IMG]

3. advitha

advitha Silver IL'ite

How's pasanga movie? Watched few scenes and liked it but didn't know about the movie overall....

4. Cindhuja

Cindhuja Gold IL'ite

hi all,

Watched Vaamanan last friday, starring Jai. Except the climax rest of the scenes were good..Director has really made a mess in the climax scene. Sandhanam has done a great job and is the main reason for the success of the movie..All timing comedy, chanceless, :hatsoff to sandhanam...Nice story handled wellin the first-half but bit slow in 2nd half.

5. Vaishnave

Vaishnave Senior IL'ite

Yeah..PAsanga movie is really goood wihtout any masala things....Worth watching

6. Cindhuja

Cindhuja Gold IL'ite

Yep, pasanga movie was good...able to watch with family and kids after a long time....No masala's no item songs nor heroine skin show....Good effort..

Last edited: Jul 28, 2009
  7. vidhyalakshmid

vidhyalakshmid IL Hall of Fame

Hi,
    PASANGA movie is really good without masalas.
    After watching the movie I felt very nostalgic.

8. Subhashree4u

Subhashree4u Senior IL'ite

Today,I watched ninaithadhu yaaro movie.very nice, not able to identify any of the actors except iniya. Nowadays it's very rare to identify story in films. But this film had good story narrated well.The climax portion was perfectly made.i don't know who is the director, but hats off to him to give such a respect to love. It's a needy movie in time to make younger generation about real perspective of love.
    one line of the story is that, the heroine marries some other person due to situation.so the hero comes out of his ambition of becoming film director and gets drunken.the heroine again enters into his life to bring him as successful director with her husband's permission.story was narrated with few additions. Nice film