1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

**Horror Flicks Lovers - Till Death **

Discussion in 'Movies' started by Deepali_deepali, Apr 8, 2009.

1. Deepali_deepali

Deepali_deepali Gold IL'ite

Dear All,

I am a freaky horror movie lover - really. I can see, any horror movie anytime anywhere of any sort. If you ask me then on an average I see two horror movies in a week. I am starting this thread to know about the movies which I have not seen, because I fear, one day I may get short of it. So friends help me out with that.. I am in love with hollywood horror movies..

Yesterday itself I watched Mirrors.:shaking: and its wow !!!

Mirrors - about souls trapped in mirrors. the hero's family in danger, his kids see creepy bloody ghosts in mirror and finally his son gets trapped in one a mirror.. My God , what a special effect..Finally hero solves the problem and in the end , gets himself trapped forever...Good movie..I enjoyed..

Will definitely share more of them...:boo::boo::boo::boo:

Last edited: Apr 8, 2009

2. Padmini

Padmini IL Hall of Fame

dear Deepali,
    i also love to watch hooror movies. but i like to watch malayalam horror movies. waiting to hear more from you.
    with love
    pad.

3. SharanyaD

SharanyaD Bronze IL'ite

Hi Paddy and Deepali,

Include me in the list.... waiting for the list of horror movies.....

4. coolgirl24

coolgirl24 Senior IL'ite

hii deepali...:hiya

its a lovely thread to start with...i tooo luv watching horror movies..be it english or other languages...one of the best horror movies i can v vel remember are Exorcism of Emily Rose...its a v well made movie where 6 demons enter into a girl's body, then Death Silence, Grudge, The Ring, One Missed Cal, Dark Waters etc...in hindi movies Raat, Bhoot made by Ram gopal verma, Mahal, in recent times 13B many more but dont remember the names now !!

Hey let me know if there r more good horror movies !!!:evil:

luv
    vidya

5. Deepali_deepali

Hey vidya,

Oh I've also seen all these except Death silence, Missed call.
    Why don't you share the stories of these movies in short. I'll be glad to see.

Have you seen " Hills have eyes" ??

6. Deepali_deepali

Dear Padmini and Sharanya,

Good to see you in.. Now, please share your experiences with horror movies..

Waiting to see...

7. SiriVeda

SiriVeda Silver IL'ite

Dear Deepali,

I guess I may be "odd man out" in this thread. But I felt like jumping in to share my encounter with Ram gopal varma's "Vasthu Shastra"

As a child and teenager, I was extremely attracted to horror movies. I have seen a lot of them and would get scared to death in the nights :shaking: This never stopped me from seeing more.

But one movie changed everything. That is "Vaasthu Shastra". My friends dragged me to that movie. Throughout the movie, we were laughing and enjoying. This is because of a group of boys who were making odd sounds and screaming whenever the :shaking: (gh---t) was on the screen.

That night.....I applied a lot vibhoodhi and couldn't sleep till 2 am. I felt someone was watching me. bonk Then one day, my friends had to go to their home town and I was alone at home :hide: All night, I played Ramadasu bhajans, applied a lot of vibhoodi and didn't sleep at all :)

I love watching these movies, but the scary, creepy feeling that I will have later on is preventing me from watching more.

8. Sabitha_K

Sabitha_K Gold IL'ite

Deepali ,

Count me in..even I love to watch horror movies and keep scouring for them.

Last week I watched a movie called '13 Ghosts'.I don't like to watch the gory ones where there is bloodbath and violence but love to watch the thriller-horror genre which puts you right on the edge of the seat , tipping you off when the suspense unfolds.

My all time favourite horror movie is Omen.The eerie storyline accompanied with the eldritch background score is just out of this world.

9. rajiravi

rajiravi Bronze IL'ite

Dear Deepali,

Add me also in the list. I like horror movies very much. Not only me, my DDs and DH also like them, only my elder one gets little scared and she asks us to accompany her while watching such movies.:rotfl

Recently, we saw "one missed call" and "phoonk". Now, definitely, i will not miss "mirror". Rant Will post my FB.

Waiting to hear more about horror movies.

10. Deepali_deepali

Dear Siriveda,

Great, you've got courage to watch a horror movie...Don't worry we'll try here to fulfill your wish to watch horror movies. We'll put short story of that movie..

Thanks for stepping in...