1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Movie Saroja

Discussion in 'Movies' started by keerthy84, Oct 7, 2008.

1. keerthy84

keerthy84 New IL'ite

Hey !!!

Have you people watched Movie Saroja (tamil i guess its remaked in Telgu too) ..wow!! Very Good time pass... That was really very nice Comedy movie :wow....Nothing big story but the way venkat prabu had taken the movie was really good... timely jokes (untimely jokes) of Premji was gr8...

Any comments on this... People who wanted to have just time pass and come out with happy mood... watch saroja..

2. asharvi67

asharvi67 New IL'ite

Hi Keerthy,

I am waiting to see this movie...:)
    I throughly enjoyed "Chennai 28" and expecting this movie to be a nice comedy show...

This film is not yet screened here...!!!RantRant

3. Nandshyam

Nandshyam IL Hall of Fame

My review.

I had expectations after his first movie - Chennai 28.

I was totally disappointed. First, this is a complete rip-off of an english movie - judgement night. Second, illogical comedy tracks (example, they are in a life threatening situation, but one of the guy will have a comedy track at that time, which was not funny at all.. totally ridiculous.)

I enjoyed a couple of comedy scenes and the climax twist ( this is his invention, which i applaud) Other than that, its not worthy me thinks. I woudl better watch it in VCR or Cable, than in a theatre.

4. Grace3

Grace3 Silver IL'ite

To watch one-day match , it is more sensible to go from Chennai to B'lore -- which is closer ;; why far-off Hyderabad -- so that the telugu version can become a hit ...;-)

Last edited: Oct 7, 2008