1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

I Want to be a Child again!

Discussion in 'Movies' started by MULLAI62, Feb 1, 2016.

1. MULLAI62

MULLAI62 Platinum IL'ite

Dear friends,
    Recently I watched "Ennai Arindhal" Ajith movie. One scene tempted me to watch that movie again and again.

One song "Unakkenna Venum Sollu......' very nice song to hear meaningful song.
    In that song Ajith took his daughter to the railway station and asked her to point out the place in India Map where they have to go.

Friends how nice it is. Life should be like that without any burden, worry, savings,property etc etc.

With less baggage as we like we are going and living as we like.

I loved it. I want to be that child.

Ajith father tells him, son have a long trip, meet different people, face different experiences.

Life is a journey. We are all travellers. Lets travel different places as much we can. When we get chance we should not miss it .

Life is beautiful if we know how to live.

2 people like this.

2. Justanotherwife

Justanotherwife IL Hall of Fame

Interesting concept. Reading your review makes me want to watch the movie right away.

3. MULLAI62

MULLAI62 Platinum IL'ite

S dear. Thank u. Watch it. No past. No future. Only present. This moment is on our hand.

4. inboxsweetee

inboxsweetee Gold IL'ite

To Live in present moment no need to be child back again JUST that Live in the MOMENT . Be Content . You current moment also turns happy.

5. MULLAI62

MULLAI62 Platinum IL'ite

I am sorry. I did not mean in that way. I want to be that child. Why? Her father did not care about the future or past. Just that moment. I can not be like that sister. We will calculate a lot, plan, budget , free , permission ,studies etc to make a journey.

But often its nice to be a childlike with that innocence. Life will be playful .