1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Movies reflect Our Life!

Discussion in 'Movies' started by MULLAI62, Jan 25, 2016.

1. MULLAI62

MULLAI62 Platinum IL'ite

Dear friends,
    Yesterday I watched a Malayalam movie "Varsham". Apart from famous actor, famous director, famous music director I will involve cent percent with that movie.So I could get good and bad from the story.

Please dont think I am serious. More than 3hrs we spent on that. What did u gain out of it?

In Varsham, everyone cannot bear the loss of our loved one. But how that hero changed his sorrow as the successful? Thats the ultimate question.

how should be a man when he is in misery? How a wife should be supportive and go align with him with all his life? Most important thing is what will happen when the parents expect their desires from their children.

Our sorrow is with us. Its inevitable. But Schedule your sorrow. DOnt waste your life only for sorrow. Just come out and make it as a success. Thats wise.

very nice movie.

If there is a chance just watch it.

Thank you. Bye.

Itsmylife143, Raniz, kaniths and 2 others like this.

2. puni88

puni88 Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Thanks for the info.

3. Rihana

Rihana Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

A profound notion. Testimony to the fact that sometimes rather than loss/lost in translation, there is gain.

Schedule your sorrow. I used to call it 'temper' your sorrow. Or 'temper' the worry, as it is temper-worry (a fond neighbor used to pronounce temporary as temper-worry, hence)

Looks like an interesting movie, and is there in einthusan.com.

2 people like this.
  4. JustAnotherMom

JustAnotherMom Platinum IL'ite

5. vani098

vani098 IL Hall of Fame

Ya sure thanks for u'r info

Is this the same name in Telugu n tamil

6. MULLAI62

MULLAI62 Platinum IL'ite

Thank you Rhina.

Unhappiness doesn't and cant exist on its own.

Its the feeling that accompanies negative thinking about your life.

In the absence of that thinking , the unhappiness or stress or jealousy cant exist.

There is nothing to hold your negative feelings in place other than your own thinking.

Remind yourself that its your thinking that's negative not your life.

This simple awareness will be the first step in putting you back on the path toward happiness.

It takes practice but you can get to the point where you treat your negative thoughts in much the same way you would treat flies at a picnic: You shoo them away and get on with your day.

Great day Rhina.

ILoveTulips, anushri and Rihana like this.
  7. pari11

pari11 Junior IL'ite

Hi MULLAI62, I would like to watch this movie if it is available in hindi dub.

8. MULLAI62

MULLAI62 Platinum IL'ite

Dear Sister,
    Varsham
    (English: Rain) is a 2014 Malayalam drama film written and directed by Ranjith Sankar.[SUP][2][/SUP] The film starsMammootty and Asha Sarath in the main roles,[SUP][3][/SUP] T. G. Ravi as the antagonist,[SUP][4][/SUP] along with Mamta Mohandas, Govind Padmasoorya and Master Prajwal in major supporting roles.[SUP][5][/SUP] It features a film score and soundtrack by Bijibal.[SUP][6][/SUP]Varsham released worldwide on 6 November 2014. The film received generally positive reviews from critics and was commercially successful.[SUP][7]

Kindly search out.[/SUP]

9. sunita1211

sunita1211 Silver IL'ite

Many movies are based on Autobiographies and real life story. I can easily relate to the movies with day to day happenings of any one.
    Its easy to understand that when a movie is made its made to connect the audience with the movie , so that they feel and like the movie as an entertainment .

The movies with good songs are liked more by the audiences. Specialy the songs that are more like Party Songs

1 person likes this.
  10. Raniz

Raniz Platinum IL'ite

Hi Mullai62 madam,
    I am Rani. I like your posts. I like 36 vayathinile Jothika's charecter.
    I like K. Balachandar and manratnam movies too.
    If tamil members interested about tamil cinema I would like to suggest you a blog analysing about tamil cinema : 1916 Do go through, like and give your valuable comments on the blog page & share it with your friends. Thankyou.