1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Celebrity spotting??

Discussion in 'Movies' started by anika987, May 3, 2015.

1. anika987

anika987 IL Hall of Fame

I have seen many in person.

the one who looked very beautiful was Trisha which was a long time back,seen Abbas during kadhal desman days..he was very cute.

lara dutta I saw and she looked just like u see her in movies.

actress Sadha looks very average in person.

have seen simbu.he actually looks nice.

however,I am yet to see maddy aka madhavan.anyone seen him in person? I am his huge fan.how is he in person...

also,share your celeb spottings..

1 person likes this.

2. LordIsMyHope

LordIsMyHope Bronze IL'ite

I have seen Vishal in Tidel park railway station while shooting Sathyam movie he is very normal and looked same as in movies.
    Vijay Adhiraj in airport was looking smart.Namitha in airport before 5 years was very pretty.

1 person likes this.
  3. writingale

writingale Bronze IL'ite

in 1997 I happened to be on set of KAADHALAR DHINAM movie and exchange a word with Ramba, she was on full make up and looked just like how we see her on TV... surprise was that she was such a nice person, all smiles no attitude... in contrast, Sonali Bendre felt stuck up and had no time for anybody, she was as cool as an ice queen... gaundamani as usual was atrociously funny, just like how he acts on the screen...

I saw Gautami in 2002 at landmark spencers, and she looked fab. Fair skin, posh hair, easy smile and very cool stylish designer sttire... nothing like the local gaudi gautami you have seen in the 90s movies! Of course now with her illness I am sure she looks different...

In 2006 I saw Abbas at Oryza salon in chennai, with his wife Erum Ali, both of them looked gorgeous... first time I saw Abbas that close and was dazzled by his handsomeness lol....

In 2008 I interviewed Actor Vijay for a magazine, and he is total contrast to the effervescent roles he plays on screen... firstly he is not tall or hefty, he is average height but very fit and slim... I am not sure how they show him as buffed up type in movies! Camera trick I guess. Secondly he is very polite, withdrawn and calm, had to pry the words from his mouth, lol...

A couple of months back I saw the new dhaadiwaala saravanan from SARAVANAN MEENAKSHI eating dinner with a friend at Udipi Vilas... I disliked him on the screen, but up close he was nice looking! Go figure...

2 people like this.
  4. anika987

anika987 IL Hall of Fame

Wow writing ale,u sure have seen a lot of them:)
    thanks for sharing:)

u said aid us were in kadhalar dhinam set?did u know maheshwari tyagarajan by any chance as she was my senior in college.she also came as miss India runner up in. 2001.
    full of attitude she was lol.

5. anika987

anika987 IL Hall of Fame

Thanks lord is hope.namita has a nice face but she has put on too much weight though. Heard she has thyroid probs.

1 person likes this.
  6. writingale

writingale Bronze IL'ite

anika small world! mash is my best friend, from age 10, we both studied in same school! she lives in mumbai now and has a daughter :)... we meet as frequently as possible, which is basically once in 2 years... in fact im planning a mumbai trip just for her this year because this year we both turned 35 :cheers

as for attitude, i accept she can seem brittle and unapproachable... in reality she is one of the most confident and bull-**** hating people in the world, so for people like us it comes across as "cold"... i assure you she is one of the coolest people on earth, and I am the best person to endorse her since I know her for over 25 years :thumbsup

R

1 person likes this.
  7. writingale

writingale Bronze IL'ite

Anika, I used to be a real time journalist before marriage (now am a freelance writer) so I guess I did have more than an average luck on getting to see celebrities... plus I have relatives with strong ties to Kollywood so i guess I end up seeing a lot of celebrities, they come to marriages et al... but not the top actors / actresses, it's usually:

1. Deva;s son who is a hoot. He ends ups playing kuthu songs and dancing with the guests!

2. K S Ravikumar will come with his family for functions. Never had an opportunity to talk to him or observe him closely.

3. Actor Pandu is a close family friend and he is as hilarious as he is on screen... he has that instinctive sense of humour.

:)

R

1 person likes this.
  8. beingloved

beingloved Gold IL'ite

Have seen Akshay Kumar in Rajasthan while he was shooting Äb Tumhare hawale Watan Saathiyo".. He looked nice:)

Juhi Chawla in Mumbai.. she's pretty and graceful.. always has a smile on her face

Rakshanda Khan, Mink in Mumbai..

1 person likes this.
  9. anika987

anika987 IL Hall of Fame

Wow..it really is a small world!

Though maheshwari seemed having an attitude,she always came across as confident and bold.also,she was very determined to make it big as a model.after miss India,we all thought she is even going to be in movies.how come she quit modelling ?i do have to admit that I always thought she had a kick ass attitude and will become famous as a model.how come she stopped modeling?

Also, she acted with MADHAVAN for a scene in alaipayudhey! How lucky is she? Sigh!!

10. anika987

anika987 IL Hall of Fame

I used to have a crush on akki when I was younger.he looks nice:)

juhi is a sweety.

thx for sharing dear