1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

what is this craze for six packs,8 packs ???????

Discussion in 'Movies' started by anika987, Sep 25, 2014.

1. anika987

anika987 IL Hall of Fame

shahrukh khan has developed 8 packs for his new movie.
    seriously,he looks bad.Not that 8 or 6 packs looks awesome(Atleast for me)
    he has become thin and lost his charm totally.shahrukh looked nice before when he was slim and had little bit cheeks.he was totally fine.AFTER ALL HE IS SHAHRUKH KHAN!he need not have any 6 packs and girls love him for his charm,eyes,wit and cuteness and not for his looks.I do not know why he is doing this..

slaman khan..I know many are going to bash me for this,some shocked but I was never a huge sallu fan.ofcourse,he looks good no doubt but never swooned over his body.however,I liked sallu in maine pyar kiya and hum aapke hai kaun.looked very cute.does he have six packs though??

Another example is aamir khan.his new 8 pack does not even match his short frame.AFTER ALL HE IS NONE OTHER THAN AAMIR KHAN!!these guys do not need
    a six pack to define who he is.they are known for their charm and acting more than anything.

hrithik roshan..he looks fine but disproportionate body.not a huge fan of muscles BUT he will look better with that muscles only due to his height,aristrocratic looks.
    one scene in krish 3 shows him with six packs.looked unreal.

ranbir kapoor,aditya chopra,shaheer sheikh all these guys look cool with a lean,toned body.I am sure many girls like that only and prefer it to muscles.

Don't know why people both celebs and real life men spoil health and looks in the same of six packs.

Last edited: Sep 25, 2014

2. GoogleGlass

GoogleGlass IL Hall of Fame

Very true KS.

We love a potato as a potato - it can't take the shape of a mirchi. We love a mirchi as a mirchi.

There is a saying in Tamil - "Puliya paaththu ponnai soodu pottukitta kathai" (Seeing a Tiger, a Cat self-inflicted burn marks).

1 person likes this.
  3. anika987

anika987 IL Hall of Fame

I don't know how this craze started..i think after HRoshan came to the industry.

4. angelvoice

angelvoice Gold IL'ite

Me too just hate this fad... And they show thse stupid so called abs in song scenes with spray tan n makeup.... Just too much....

1 person likes this.
  5. Weasly

Weasly Gold IL'ite

I hate the muscle look the actors are carrying these days, looks so fake! :thumbsdown

Last edited: Oct 6, 2014
    1 person likes this.