1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Abhimanyu's. death in MAhabharat...

Discussion in 'Movies' started by anika987, Jul 13, 2014.

1. VaniVyas

VaniVyas Platinum IL'ite

Yes, Anika

I was also deeply hurt by that episode. I did not sit and watch the whole seen since my eyes were watery. So I was feeding DD and watching so that I became distracted....

So touchy........ Abhimanyu s really a true hero...

1 person likes this.
  2. anika987

anika987 IL Hall of Fame

His name is PARAS ARORA..

He does look like the son of the handsome Arjun!

I love Mahabharat..totally worth watching! I hope everyone watches it!

I am also waiting for the end of kauravas..Krishna's expressions were so amazing during the vadh!No dialouges but the expressions were too real..

I also love the handsome arjun and karna:))
    Dushasan does complete justice to his evil role.though he is not a good character in mahabharat,during draupadi vastrahan dushashan was PERFECT LOOKING FOR THAT EVIL ROLE..

All are so fit and good looking! awesome serial except some parts which were boring:(

2 people like this.
  3. god2014

god2014 Gold IL'ite

people are picked up so apt for the characters.... i too was moved by the scene.. There was a fight at my home as one side people argued killing him was right, other side brutal to kill a young lad.... Brave character, he was brought up by krishna so he will surely have the charisma.. The boy acted well..........Superbb

1 person likes this.
  4. padmaja909

padmaja909 Platinum IL'ite

i dont miss mahabharata on star plus. yesterdays episode was very very emitional. krishna's expressions, arjun's conversation with illusion of abhimanyu........uff cant explain. had goosebumps on my skin.

2 people like this.
  5. sweety17

sweety17 Gold IL'ite

I was heart broken when young Abhimanyu died. Its so unfair that he had to die like that in the hands of his ruthless and heartless uncles.

2 people like this.
  6. anika987

anika987 IL Hall of Fame

I know really really sad...

He was so cute and sweet:(

When karna hugged abhimanyu..it was so sad and when he killed him! the sword was huge!!! I wonder why they showed the killing in such close up and so very brutal on tv! co kids might also watch it!

In other way..only because they took it that way it was this effective! the TRP rate must have increased:))

7. FromMars

FromMars Gold IL'ite

They are rushing through the episodes it looks like. Did they show Jayadradh's father and the former's head falling on his lap? These inside stories are what makes Mahabharatha interesting. Too many are getting swallowed. For this cast and the approach, they need to slow down.

I am not liking 22 mins a day either. Trying to couple the episodes and watching every other day, but heck it is too interesting to do that.

1 person likes this.
  8. FromMars

FromMars Gold IL'ite

As a child, I was awed by the bravery of two people. One of them was Abhimanyu. He stands tall among Bheeshma, Drona, Karna, Arjuna, Bheema and and the other great warriors. Glad his role got the importance it deserved!!

2 people like this.
  9. anika987

anika987 IL Hall of Fame

Jayadrath's father and former head episode was shown today..Arjun takes revenge on jayadrath for killing Abhimanyu

10. Nitha J

Nitha J IL Hall of Fame

In malayalam version, we have only reached where karna gives his kavacham to God Indra. I am still seething at the layers of injustices done to Karna. Karna is the unluckiest among all, I feel. And yes, Karna looks very handsome :whistle. Yes, the casting is perfect.

1 person likes this.