1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

anybody who hate psycho simbu?

Discussion in 'Movies' started by manitat, Jun 10, 2014.

1. manitat

manitat Silver IL'ite

i hate him to core. he thinks he is manmadhan. real life psycho. calls girl always vaadi podi. join me to abuse him

4 people like this.

2. god2014

god2014 Gold IL'ite

Hai friend, you hate the guy to the core, a psycho too then why waste time in abusing him. He isn't worthy to be abused. Don't waste your energy in this scrap instead share all joys of yours or problems that you need solutions for.

5 people like this.
  3. JustAnotherMom

JustAnotherMom Platinum IL'ite

Why do you people hate him so much? I think
    1)He is an average actor
    2)Decently handsome
    3)Has the courage to talk the truth
    4)Consider his father as role model ( for every child their father is their role model, can't blame him coz his dad is a joker )

I don't think he comes under " lets abuse him coz we have nothing better to do category "

3 people like this.
  4. VaniVyas

VaniVyas Platinum IL'ite

live and let live

if you want to abuse , abuse those who rape poor little children and women.... They deserve much more....

5 people like this.
  5. sumanrathi

sumanrathi IL Hall of Fame

i don't like him from childhood stage onward ( over smart behavior)

1 person likes this.
  6. Sofea

Sofea IL Hall of Fame

Manitat, indha maadhiri topics ellam room potthu yosipinggala? (How do you think about topics such as these?) thinkingsmiley

3 people like this.
  7. cayathiri

cayathiri Bronze IL'ite

HI,

Calling him psyco is little too much. Shouldn't have used such harsh words in a public forum. If you dont like him, just ignore. I am not a fan, still personally feel bad for using such words for an ordinary person.

Regards,
    cayathiri

3 people like this.
  8. seekingbless

seekingbless Platinum IL'ite

i dont like him either and he is not worth to discuss. forget about him.

9. darmesh

darmesh Platinum IL'ite

It is surprising that you started a thread to abuse him !thinkingsmiley

Are you close to him in real life ? Has he harmed you in any way ?waitingsmiley

10. manitat

manitat Silver IL'ite

He has harmed my inner conscience. he really irritates me in movies n interview. N a close friend of mine who is in cine field, who knows him say that when he was loving nayanthara he was so possessive.
    PERSONAL:
    He can flirt with any number of girls but he wants nayan to keep away from boys. He also creates a lot of scene in hotel lobby, scolds her with abusive words to show his manliness. When she starts to drift, he threatens that he will cut his own veins in hand if she leaves her.
    PUBLIC:
    He starts a lot of movies n leaves many uncompleted. The producer incur heavy loss. eg: ketavan, vettai mannan, vaalu etc. interfers a lot in direction. watched poda podi? showing himself as a sort of cute. bha!

You see all his movies shows if only as if LOVE IS THE ONE AND ONLY PROBLEM IN THIS WORLD. " enna naan unna lovepaniten di, love panlama venama, love panunga sir life nala irukum". All his movies are over self boasting. "NAANDHAN MANMATHAN, NAANDHAN VALAVAN". Watch out his dance steps are blended with vulgarity in almost all songs. After any song is over there comes some dantatra dantatara sound for which he jumps like a monkey.
    He is an attention seeking *****. Remember he said he is goin to leave cinema n went to himalaya? was happy that many girls life was saved but at same time was upset thinking about the purity of himalayan sadus.
    Even recently to show that he is a manmadhan he stood close n took picture with amala paul which created a mess between her n a l vijay.

Feeling a sigh of relief

2 people like this.