1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Sherlyn chopra's statement...ur thoughts?

Discussion in 'Movies' started by anika987, May 17, 2014.

1. anika987

anika987 IL Hall of Fame

I slept with people for money: Sherlyn Chopra : Gossip, News - India Today

Read the above article...

I was shocked.she is an educated,pretty gal who could have done so much better in life.I fail to understand how women like her and poonam pandey are totally enjoying what they do for a living.

Maybe I am not liberalized or broad-minded enough to understand.I personally will be devasted if my daughter did that for a living.

Your thoughts..

2. peace1465

peace1465 New IL'ite

More likely than not, this is just another publicity stunt or maybe someone accessed her account and tweeted those messages posing as her. Accusations of promiscuity has always been an effective weapon against women.

From my reading of the article, I did not find a statement from either woman claiming to have enjoyed what they did. If anything, they (allegedly) admitted to the fact that they used to give out sexual favours in exchange for money.

Prostitution is said to be the oldest profession of the world, but it is by no means universally enjoyed by all those who practise it. Often women are trafficked into prostitution, or they literally have no other way to make money. Desperate times call for desperate measures. And the world seems eager to pay people to show some skin.

In conclusion, to quote The Great Gatsby, "...just remember that all the people in this world haven't had the advantages that you've had." Or the ones that you provide for your daughter.

Shanthi Vaidyanathan

1 person likes this.
  3. anika987

anika987 IL Hall of Fame

I actually saw a video of her in youtube..u can google it saying she slept with people for money..Her parents were nice enough to provide her with education..so I thought she could have put that education to good use.she even said sleeping with people has become a lifestyle!Just was sad that she had the opportunity for an education which could have craved her life for the better.

Poonam pandey and sherlyn love being sexy and being branded as sexy.Nothing wrong with it.Who doesn't love to be sexy..just thought if sheding clothes = sexy?