1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Serious Dialogues gone Funny!!! :-P

Discussion in 'Movies' started by anushri, Mar 20, 2014.

1. ILoveTulips

ILoveTulips IL Hall of Fame

'Baasha -na enna periya Baadhushaa-nu nenappaa?' Vijayakumar would ask Rajini in the movie Basha. We laughed really hard until my mom pointed out here Baadhushaa is referred to Emperor, not the kind of sweet!! :-( Not sure if its qualified to be here..

This particular scene from Chathriyan we quote often; Revathy would be admitted in hospital after being raped. Vijayakumar would question Vijayakanth for taking care of her asking 'Is she your relative?' and would stack up list of relatives.. 'like sondhama bandhama? Thangachiyaa?' [relative? your sister] etc, VK would wait for the correct question ,'nee kattikka pora ponnaa?'[Are you going to marry her] and would answer without thinking for a sec, 'Aama naa kattikka pora ponnu.. ' [Yes i am going to marry her].. If the main reason he is marrying her is to give her life, why didnt he say 'yes she is my sister??'.. I found it funny, not sure whether you girls will laugh at me or my pick.. :( These side characters will always walk straight into the line that makes hero to marry the heroine; if its somebody else, she would be considered as his sister..

2 people like this.
  2. Roopamanju

Roopamanju Platinum IL'ite

Ongi adicha ondra ton weight da......laugh1smiley

8 people like this.
  3. anuram09

anuram09 IL Hall of Fame

"Enna paathu sollu ! En kanna paathu sollu !" from "arul" movie.

3 people like this.