1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Majaa Masti & Gossip : Part 2.

Discussion in 'Movies' started by puni88, Mar 18, 2014.

1. Padmini

Padmini IL Hall of Fame

[h=3]Last year south actor Shweta Menon alleged that she was molested by 76-year-old Congress MP N Peethambara Kurup and this year there is a fresh episode of misbehaviour by a congressman towards another southern star has come to the forefront
    [/h] Actor turned politician Nagma was molested by her colleague Congress MLA Gaj Raj Sharma at a rally in Meerut. The actor who was attending an election rally in Hapur was shocked when Sharma grabbed her in full public view and kissed her on the cheek. The pictures of this episode have gone viral on the internet, shows an upset Nagma walking out of a rally without addressing the crowds.
    Nagma, was shocked when a senior party leader emerged out of the crowd and indulged in such an act. The actor was angry and took Gaj Raj’s pushed his hands off her body and directly headed to the waiting vehicle. While Sharma has argued that his intentions were not wrong, it seems that Nagma was fuming with anger as the MLA tried to feel her during the meeting. Some of the women associations have demanded an apology from Gaj Raj.
    The local municipality chairman Malti Bharti has come out in support of the actor, she said, “Nagma could be his daughter’s age and whatever he did, he should have done with affection.”
    Apparently the actor was not even allowed to file her nomination papers as the cops stopped district Congress president Saleem Bharti from entering the Collector’s office.
    [​IMG]

2. Padmini

Padmini IL Hall of Fame

[​IMG]
    [h=1]lesser known facts about the actor[/h] Nanda signed eight films with Shashi Kapoor at a time when he was yet to become successful actor in Bollywood. Their first two films as a pair were – the critically acclaimed romantic film Char Diwari (1961) and Mehndi Lagi Mere Haath (1962), which did not work commercially but the rest were successful at the box office. 6. Nanda had suggested Rajendra Kumar, the co-producer of The Train, to take Rajesh Khanna as the main lead.

7. In 1992, a middle-aged Nanda got engaged to director Manmohan Desai on insistence from close friend Waheeda Rehman. But he died after falling from the terrace of his rented flat in Girgaon, just a year after her mother died of cancer. Nanda preferred remaining unmarried for the rest of her life.

3. Padmini

Padmini IL Hall of Fame

Actor Deepika Padukone is currently a hot favourite among almost all the directors. From Sanjay Leela Bhansali to Imtiaz Ali to Karan Malhotra, everyone wants to cast her in their films.

And that has put Deepika in the tight spot as her packed schedule is not allowing her to accept all the interesting offers coming her way.
    According to reports, Deepika Padukone will no be doing Bhansali's film, 'Bajirao Mastani' as she has given her dates to Karan Johar's film, 'Shuddhi', which is slated to go on the floors by the end of this year.
    "The dates Bhansali wanted from Deepika have been allotted to Karan Johar's 'Shuddhi'. This is why the actress is not in a position to play Mastani in the former's film," a leading tabloid quoted its source.

Kareena Kapoor Khan is reportedly keen on doing Bhansali's film now. There is a buzz that Ajay Devgn may play Bajirao in the film and Kareena has expressed her desire to play Mastani. Priyanka Chopra will play Bajirao's wife, Kashibai.

Well, the final cast of the film will be known after the formal announcement till then keep guessing.

[​IMG]

4. Padmini

Padmini IL Hall of Fame

Sonakshi Sinha is the lady who re introduced 'curves' back into Bollywood which was earlier obsessed with size zero and skinny models. Sonakshi Sinha took the very 'Indian oomph factor' back in Bollywood industry. But now she looks like a completely different person after shedding a lot of weight for her upcoming movies. In a recent interview, the starlet revealed that she is not dating Shahid Kapoor. When quizzed about the rumours regarding Shahid, Sonakshi said, "I'm not dealing with them. I sit at home, read what's written and then forget it. Frankly, people should stop making it awkward because there's nothing to it."
    Even though she denies all link up with Shahid, it is a fact that she is working out with Shahid's trainer. When asked about this, the curvaceous leading lady replied, "So? I've been working out with him since November. What has that got to do with him? It's not like the trainer is bound to Shahid. I can workout with whoever I want to." Sonakshi had also wished Shahid on his birthday with a tweet, "Happy Birthday @shahidkapoor!! Goa mein gandi baat aur party all night okkk :p have funnnns!!" - The tweet was not of a jealous girl friend but of a very good friend. So, we believe what Sona is telling is true! Sonakshi is now shooting for Tevar, a South remake, with Arjun Kapoor.

[​IMG]

5. Padmini

Padmini IL Hall of Fame

A reel life villain from the Telugu film industry has proved to be a baddie in real life too. He is none other than Abdul Rahman alias Baba, who has played negative roles in a few Tollywood films including Mass Maharaja Ravi Teja's Blockbuster movie Vikramarkudu. The Hyderabad police have arrested the artiste on Monday after he made an attempt to murder Mohammed Fayaz on March 16. According to police sources, cine artiste Abdul Rahman was staying as tenant in a house belonging to Fayaz in Banjara Hills. Fayaz, a hotel worker, and his family members had beaten up Abdul Rahman when the latter tried to molest his sister-in-law Salma Nawaz, who had filed a complaint against Abdul at the Banjara Hills police station.
    In a bid to take revenge against Fayaz, artiste Abdul Rahman stabbed him with a knife and attempted to murder him. Humayun Nagar police station had registered a case against the 34-year-old artiste for his murder act. The police have arrested the artiste along with two other members on March 24. "The trio attempted to murder Fayaz near a park in the city. They attacked him with weapons and fled from the spot, leaving the victim injured. He was rushed to a nearby hospital, where he is undergoing treatment," a website quotes the police sources as saying.

[​IMG]

6. Padmini

Padmini IL Hall of Fame

[​IMG]

Gul Panag and Kirron Kher are contesting in the upcoming Lok Sabha elections from the Chandigarh constituency. The rivals are now having a twitter war which was sparked off by a stray tweet by Gul.

Apparently Gul tweeted, “Doubt if I’ll have the energy to run around like this and serve my people when I’m 60. I guess that’s why there’s normally a retirement age.”
    To which, the BJP candidate Kirron Kher replied “For me life starts at 60 and I have the blessings of my 101-year-old father to fight this contest and emerge victorious.”
    When asked about it, the Aam Aadmi Party candidate Gul said “I’ve no idea where when and how this started! My Twitter page is open to the public. I’ve nothing but the deepest love respect and admiration for her.”
    She also said her tweet was about herself and not intended at anyone else. “I was speaking only for myself and what this election campaign means to me. My stamina energy and vigour are coming in handy during these times of rigorous campaigning,” said the actress.

7. Padmini

Padmini IL Hall of Fame

Starry tantrums by Hindi film actors are often a pointer to their star appeal, or so their publicists would have us believe. The bigger the star, the longer it takes for him to report on a film set—that may be a cliche but it's often true. And if this actor also happens to have connections in the industry, expectations of delivering on the bullying front are even more bullish.

From being ridiculous illmannered with the film crew to being unreasonably whimsical and demanding, some actors take being unprofessional quite professionally. While shooting for the Bangkok schedule of an upcoming romantic drama, a certain lead actor who's recently delivered a blockbuster hit at the box office, managed to trounce his contemporaries to be safely tagged the 'ultimate Bollywood brat'.

A source close to the production informs us that this actor was uncouth and even misbehaved with some of the assistant directors. On one instance, he emptied a glass of fake liquor on an AD's face since he wasn't entirely convinced that the 'shade' of the drink was right.

Even the props on the film's set didn't escape the brunt of this actor's moodiness. When the colour of a bag he was supposed to be slinging didn't catch his fancy, he threw it on the floor and kicked it about till it was soiled and unusable.

Bollywood actors are idolised for the heroic image they endorse on the screen. But when off-screen, some of them only prove that an idle actor can make Beelzebub seem like a superhero

8. Padmini

Padmini IL Hall of Fame

[h=1]Bollywood Actresses who just can't dance[/h][​IMG]

Kalki Koechlin: Kalki may have won hearts with her versatile performances so far, but when it comes to dancing - Kalki should not dance. Though we only got a glimpse of Kalki's dance in 'Badtameez Dil', that glimpse was enough to make everyone realize this fact. While Deepika and Ranbir carried Badtameez Dil's signature step with elan, Kalki failed miserably at it. Not only Kalki lacked rhythm but also co-ordination. Her hand movements in the song were hilarious. No doubt, Kalki tops our list of actresses who should not dance.
    [​IMG]
    Konkana Sen Sharma: Now Konkana Sen Sharma is one actress who is known for her power pack performances but when it comes to dance she is equally pathetic. The actress definitely looks like a victim of two left feet when it comes to dancing. Konkana showed off her dancing skills in Ishq Hua song from Aaja Nachle. If the script was not enough to torment us, Konkana upped the awkward quotient with her dreadful expressions. The actress looked off beat in every frame.
    [​IMG]
    Tabu: She may have given us popular numbers like 'Rang De' or 'Mhare Hiwda Mein Naache Mor' but Tabu can't be left out from this list. The leggy lass looks too stiff to dance freely. Tabu's uneasiness is pretty much visible in every song she has danced to. Lack of expression and slouchy back further add to her dancing woes. Tabu grabs third position in our list.

[h=1][/h]

9. Pallavi4me

Pallavi4me Platinum IL'ite

Same pinch.. Same pinch Ranchu & Sofea for Koo... songs. (Not in a mood to type the name of the movie.. ;-))

Ranchu, sofea has already said about the movie. May be you have seen the stills of enacting on drama.. see this one also.. I Really liked this look too with ear studs.

Attached Files:

1 person likes this.
  10. Padmini

Padmini IL Hall of Fame

Salman Khan & Kangna Ranaut – A lesser known affair
    OK.. so before you start questioning the accuracy of this piece of information, I’d like to again maintain that these are just rumours – to be taken with a pinch of salt! Although Salman-Kangna has not come out in public, it’s been said that they have been pretty fond of each other. Kangna is a promising actor of today and has shown her acting prowess in a lot of her films. Guess she has completely impressed Salman with her talent and beauty because if rumours are to be believed, Salman got her the movie “Rajjo” for which she was paid a whopping 8 crores! Sallu is also helping her build the right network of people and she is all set for some prestigious releases this year.
    [​IMG]