1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Why is sunny leone celebrated in biollywood??

Discussion in 'Movies' started by anika987, Mar 12, 2014.

1. anika987

anika987 IL Hall of Fame

Cinefield is a platform to showcase one's talent.It is a media which can project positive messages.These days bollywood is well respected.

Why is sunny leone accepted in bollywood??

It is not that people aren't flirting around,having affairs be it in bollywood or any field.however, to see sunny leone amonst bollywood legends like AB sir,hemaji,sridevi etc is a bit hard to take.

Good and bad happens in every field but weather we like it or not,some bad has to be camouflaged.Are we all open to allow our kids to watch **** movies?why not?It explains some things which parents cannot teach children.so why not showcase it in regular theaters?why is it banned.We do that in the INTREST OF OUR OWN CHILDREN.similarly,somethings need to be banned?

what message is bollywood giving to the youth and people out there?why are they celebrating her??

Last edited: Mar 12, 2014

2. Rakhii

Rakhii Moderator IL Hall of Fame

That it doesnt matter what career choice a woman makes in the past, but, as long as she is hard working and not being a hypocrite about it by faking being a saint, she will still succeed in Bollywood.

watching **** is a completely different topic. She doesn't do **** in Bollywood movies (at least not that I know of). If its OK for Kareena kapoor to wear flimsy cloths and dance tandoori murgi, then I see no reason why Sunny leone shouldnt be allowed to do the same.

There is a censor board in india and every movie has to go through its doors before getting a license.

I really applaud for Sunny leone for having the courage to try her luck in Bollywood.

personal opinion...in no way I am disrespecting yours.

4 people like this.
  3. anika987

anika987 IL Hall of Fame

never thought of things the following way..

"That it doesnt matter what career choice a woman makes in the past, but, as long as she is hard working and not being a hypocrite about it by faking being a saint, she will still succeed in Bollywood."

I see sunny in a different light now.thanks raakhi.

2 people like this.
  4. Jessica.sharon

Jessica.sharon Silver IL'ite

Yes she seems to have been open about her past and every one knows that she is a **** start but she might have to do lesser exposed roles in India

1 person likes this.
  5. sunita1211

sunita1211 Silver IL'ite

She was a **** star , but i dont think she is liked only for her boldness, in her interviews she looks very gentle and decnt while talking

1 person likes this.
  6. Jessica.sharon

Jessica.sharon Silver IL'ite

Agreed Sunita, she is very mature in her talks and interviews when she was young may she was sort of wild in her acting and movies i guess

1 person likes this.