1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Anyone studied with celebrities ????

Discussion in 'Movies' started by anika987, Feb 28, 2014.

1. nottie

nottie Silver IL'ite

oh ya daksh, I studied there only and I was doing my 5th std (1995) and was there until my 10th std. Good to see you here.....

2 people like this.
  2. daksh

daksh Silver IL'ite

Nottie, nice to know you. I agree, both Simbu and Appy (Aparna) are showing off, bandha types, atleast during their school days.

3 people like this.
  3. pashni

pashni IL Hall of Fame

My husband also shrine velankanni.i was abt to write abt aparna.u guys have written it.i saw aparna few mnths in a furniture showroom few mnths back.she looks pretty.she is a classical dancer so maintains her physic.
    i didnt know abt simbu. i wll ask my hubby.

2 people like this.
  4. sunita1211

sunita1211 Silver IL'ite

I had heard it on the Fm Station
    THAT there were very few to claim that they have studied with the stars in the same class. and the ones who said never had the stats right. I had a collegue who is in tv serials nowadays.

1 person likes this.
  5. pashni

pashni IL Hall of Fame

and u know actor barath kalyan,tv serial actor, son of actor kalyan kumar (nenjammarapadillai fame),he is my hubby's collegemate.they used to call him kadibarath it seems.he never tells y.
    that fm balaji who acted in madaraspattinam , is also his friend.balaji came walking angryly all the way from a mount rd hotel to his tngr home , unable to bear friends teasing it seems.this is during his college days.

1 person likes this.
  6. getstrngth

getstrngth Gold IL'ite

Bindu Madhavi and Simbu's sister studied in my college .She was staying in the next room of my friend. Bindu Madhavi was not high prolific in college though she looked beautiful. She was from an affluent family and got into movies through family contacts. Simbu's sister is very quiet and hardly used to talk to anyone. She is known for her weird hair coloring.

1 person likes this.
  7. Visasri

Visasri Platinum IL'ite

DH studied with Abitha, of Sethu movie. Recollects that she never talked much and always was silent.

1 person likes this.
  8. daksh

daksh Silver IL'ite

Actor Barath and one of my college classmate studied together in the same school, DAV (not sure Mogappair or Gopalapuram?), he said he was a normal, boy next door kind of guy from a middle class family.

1 person likes this.
  9. Lavanya30

Lavanya30 Silver IL'ite

Tamil movies Hero Vijay was a neighbor, very nice and down to earth person. He is quite reserved but very simple and warm person. Once I saw him in our college(this was after he had taken up hero's roles), I was very hesitant to say hi to him, presuming that he would not even remember me, but to my surprise he came forward and said hi to me and spoke to me :) :) :)

Lavanya

3 people like this.
  10. anika987

anika987 IL Hall of Fame

oh forgot! I have seen trisha and her mom when she was about to enter her college!
    she was modeling at that time and not into movies yet.She looked soooooooooo beautiful in person.lovely lovely complexion.u cannot help but notice her.her mom looked good too and was modern.