1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Drishyam malayalam movie... loved it !!!

Discussion in 'Movies' started by Nitha J, Feb 11, 2014.

1. Nitha J

Nitha J IL Hall of Fame

Last weekend watched the movie from theatre. I was amazed the way the movie was taken and the way story unfolded.
    During the first 20 minutes of the movie, I was thinking "is this the movie so much talked about"? Then it was complete 180 . Adhishayipichu. The place Mohanlal hid the body kneesmiley. Heard it is remaked to Tamil, as Kamal as hero. I would love to watch it in Tamil as well..

Anyone else loved this movie???

3 people like this.

2. Haya

Haya Gold IL'ite

:wave me to....

i was waiting to see where is the body hidden
    that was brilliant

3. JustAnotherMom

JustAnotherMom Platinum IL'ite

I'm also waiting...

Saw neela aakalsham, pacha kadal chuvanna boomi. Little different from the normal once :)

4. vandanarajesh

vandanarajesh Bronze IL'ite

Drishyam seems to have broken all records..knew it had a suspense..but there's a big clue here I suppose. With all the good reviews going around surely looking forward to catch it soon. Meena too making a comeback after long.

5. DrPreetha

DrPreetha Gold IL'ite

Hai nitha,
    Even i felt same the 1 st half...some director i think it is lal sir he told it seems it is once in 20 yrs story.Till interval i thought malayalam industry has become mad...but really it was awesome..even i thoughtonly mohanlal could do this character well...Let good films come..:)

6. Haya

Haya Gold IL'ite

that too was a gud movie.. many wont like the way its taken..but i enjoyed..

7. JustAnotherMom

JustAnotherMom Platinum IL'ite

I thought the movie was a hit... I enjoyed every bit of it.. and loved the second hero..sunny wayne :) Ofcourse I already loved dulqar in all his other movies.

Last edited: Feb 12, 2014
  8. aabcii

aabcii Gold IL'ite

the first half was boring and no one will expect will end this way .. so only the twist :)

9. vandanarajesh

vandanarajesh Bronze IL'ite

Malayalam movies sure have undergone a big change in recent times and we are seeing a lot of good cinema coming in. The youngsters too doing a lot of good work. Liked Dulqar's Ustad Hotel and also some of the Fahad Fazil ones like Diamond Necklace and also the latest Oru Indian Pranayakatha. A hard core Mohanlal fan loved his earlier movies especially where he and Srinivasan came together and was wondering whether it is the end of some good Mohanlal movies and Drishyam comes along..beautiful!

10. Nitha J

Nitha J IL Hall of Fame

The little girl acted beautifully. Kalabhavan shajon was very convincing as the constable, he acted very well... I hated him all through the movie :)Jithu Joseph's previous movie Memories was also good. I like Pritviraj in any form :))-I like Neelakasham too.. Like Dulquer too .. his acting is effortless right ?Didnt watch oru Indian pranayakatha. Adding to my list .Loved the movie."Thira" as well.. Good movie, but very disturbing..Yes, malayalam movies undoubtedly had a wonderful 2013. Very good movies.. Newer storylines , strong plots, fresh actors, bolder steps. Hope 2014 will be as good as 2013 ;)