1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Poor Poor Kareena a.k.a Mrs. KKK

Discussion in 'Movies' started by sdiva20, Jan 29, 2014.

1. sdiva20

sdiva20 Platinum IL'ite

I will admit I find her one of the most obnoxious and unattractive person in Bollywood. Pompous, self-absorbed and totally overrated. Yes I am biased.....

Take a look at this "fashion-forward" and "edgy" outfit which makes her body look distorted. A line-backer is what comes to my mind when I see her gigglingsmiley

An interesting exercise: scroll down and just see her body and you will see how awful is the whole get-up.

Kareena Kapoor Khan at a lunch hosted in honour of First Lady of France | PINKVILLA

1 person likes this.

2. englishtutorjul

englishtutorjul Silver IL'ite

Oops! That looks like a wardrobe malfunction! :) But she certainly has mellowed down over the years...at-least thatz what it seems like from her recent interviews...

Last edited: Jan 29, 2014
    1 person likes this.
  3. VaniVyas

VaniVyas Platinum IL'ite

Hi,

But i think she is one among those stars with good sreen presence. She can devert all the attension of the viewers on her even if she is acting with the leading khans. All eyes will be in kkk. When ever we think of Jab we met we will only think of kkk....

2 people like this.
  4. vibha_81

vibha_81 Gold IL'ite

now there will be fight btw KKK fans and the rest:)

I agree with what you said and I also agree that her arrogance adds certain screen presence but she has rarely used it to her advantage...Will i remember her as a great actress? a big NO. will i remember her for being too skinny or too flabby? Yes:) The big wonder is that even though karishma does not have better facial features her acting and trim figure were good but Kareena has ousted her sister in popularity...

1 person likes this.
  5. Sofea

Sofea IL Hall of Fame

I'm not a fan of hers but there's no denying that she's a good actress and carries herself well. Honestly, the first thought that crossed my mind upon reading this thread was that Kareena probably flopped in her dressing this time around. Nevertheless, after taking a look at the pictures, must say that I was pleasantly surprised by them. She was not strikingly beautiful or perfectly dressed. Yet, she looked good. Her makeup and hairstyle looks good, her smile was beautiful and her earrings are awesome. Yes still having problems with the current trend of saree fashion but overall, she looks good!

5 people like this.
  6. Haya

Haya Gold IL'ite

not so fond of her acting or her figure (hated her in fevicol song and halkat jawani)
    but i like her for the way she carries her outfits and experiments with the colours
    though the one in the above link is a disaster
    she can carry many dresses with elegance not many can experiment such colours and patterns, may be due to her complexion

JMO

7. Marun

Marun Platinum IL'ite

Jeez!!!

Don't know what's special with her! Never liked KK. Anyway I think she is in vitamin M crisis and needs some sponsor to get a piece of cloth! Some one please help her!

1 person likes this.
  8. nimmimoorthy

nimmimoorthy Platinum IL'ite

Yeah. Kareena's body really look awkward in the link.I never liked her body and also her facial expressions.

9. sweety17

sweety17 Gold IL'ite

I love KKK only coz of her attitude and screen presence. The way she carries herself with elan. Whatever she wears is always elegant and she can carry off almost any outfit. After reading this thread i too thought this time she flopped in her dressing, but she is looking fine. at least that's what i felt. Of course these days wearing a saree in weird way is in style [personally i didn't like the way the saree is worn], but apart from that Kareena looks classy. Of course she's not looking out of the world or strikingly beautiful, but she is good!!:cool2: definitely not a disaster

1 person likes this.
  10. bhuvnidhi

bhuvnidhi IL Hall of Fame

Even I do not like her.I find her unattractive,undignified and overconfident.But what I find amazing in her is that inspite of all this , she made herself successful and "managed" to marry into a royal family.Yes, she is overrated, may be due to her family influence.She managed to do something which her sis could not do.

2 people like this.