1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Celebrity Interviews

Discussion in 'Movies' started by ILoveTulips, Jan 15, 2014.

1. Ranchu

Ranchu Local Champion Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

the other interview I liked was mano-bala and Sve.shekar. That was good too.

1 person likes this.
  2. MaliniHari

MaliniHari Gold IL'ite

Hi friends, I would love to watch Kangana Ranaut's interview. It sas the only celebrity interview I have watched so far and I feel she is an embodiment of boldness! I am from South India, however, I was not keen about celebrity interviews. I stumbled upon her interview and became fan of her!

1 person likes this.
  3. Dewdrop

Dewdrop Gold IL'ite

Oh, I too watched this show and their responses were so smart, witty and rather true. I liked Radhika's answer for the question ' What suggestion/advise you would give to the present day actresses ' -- for which she said " Nadinga boss" ....:rotfl
    Even the punishment they gave to DD --'aatha naan paas aayitten' was so cute !

Earlier I had seen some clips of Vikram attending some University inauguration or something, and he was asked THE question, by one of the students " Whom do you like, Ajith or Vijay" ?
    For this he replied quite intelligently,:clap " I like Ajith's style and Vijay's dance " which received a thunderous applause for his answer.

2 people like this.
  4. aniShekar

aniShekar Platinum IL'ite

Hey, nice thread!!! How did I miss this the whole week?doh1

So it's a celebrity interviews thread....has the Kalyan Jewellers Queen put in an appearance yet?? Mrs. Abishek Bachchan comes across ever "fake-ier" than Trisha in her interviews...and that's saying something. Talk, and more talk, but no substance!! Asin is another irritating interviewee...all show-off, when there's nothing to show, really!

I liked Sridevi in her NVOK episode...she seemed to be quite witty, good language, and could recount incidents that were really funny...

Nayantara too, is pretty down-to-earth during interviews, and her Tamil is esp. nice! (compared to the fake accent Trisha puts on)

Surya and Vijay, as already mentioned, are dead bores. Surya, all the more so, since he'll always manage to pull in some reference to his wife and parents. Vijay - totally lifeless with his good boy image, except for that Villu interview where he lashed out at reporters...("neelasaayam veluthu pOchu," Thalaiva!! ;-))

Kamal - professional as always. Rajini - again an enigma...his Q and A interviews can be quite boring; but his speeches are pretty entertaining!

The worst interviewee ought to be Captain, I think (though he rarely does movie-related stuff anymore)...he either sounds totally stoned, or simply gets into a brawl!

4 people like this.
  5. shantana

shantana Platinum IL'ite

what was this about?

i missed that sripriya and radhika interview with dd. but i know sripriya is very witty and very jovial person. i liked her from pioneer episode of chinna papa and periya papa.
    i like dd as a person but i dont like her questioning style. her voice is big and she laugh aloud too. sometimes her responses towards her opposite person during interview can be very absurd too. once she asked someone's husband during ithu namma vithu kalyanam "yen ungalaku intha mana kidda polapo?"

i dont watch all celebrities interviews but only selected one. i like rajini interview as his answers are very realistic. kamal interviews too, very bold and entertaining.
    nayanthara answers are very straight forward and bold too.
    me too hate to see vijay's interview. why is he talking like having tooth pain?

i remember watching dhanush and tamannah interview together after padikathavan movie. dhanush's hair was long, wore a shirt, jeans and slippers. sitting on a chair with his both legs up (hugging his legs). but tamannah was very poised and charming. dhanush's answers was all rubbish and boyish but tammannah was very good.

i agree with others about satyaraj. he always makes fun about his dancing. i dont remember watching any ajith interview though.

1 person likes this.
  6. aniShekar

aniShekar Platinum IL'ite

This!!!

And just look at PD in that video - still heroically keeping up with his "kai katti vaai moodi" (folded hands/pursed mouth) pose :) :)

2 people like this.
  7. ILoveTulips

ILoveTulips IL Hall of Fame

:thumbsupfor Manobala!! He is very funny, and bold. In one of the SuperKudumbam episodes, he questioned Gangai Amaran's judgement - that was quite funny. Gangai Amaran sure didn't know how to tackle this awkward situation, and complained like a baby. I tried my best to get the video, but all I could find is this.

8. ILoveTulips

YOur post tempts me to search for Kangana's interviews Malini. :)

Hahaha.. Thats clever way of side stepping the question isn't it? So far I have only watched one interview of him. During Ravanan premier, I liked that he tried his best to convey his point - in down to earth fashion.

1 person likes this.
  9. ILoveTulips

Welcome AniShekar!! :)

I can't agree with you more. He is the worst ever. In one interview, he asked, "Abdul Kalaam sonna kettukreenga; naa sonna kekka maattengreenga??" [You people listen & obey to Adbul Kalaam, but not me?]. I was like, how he even managed to come up with this comparison?? thinkingsmiley

4 people like this.
  10. lgirish

lgirish Platinum IL'ite

On pongal day I happened to watch siva karthikeyan programme in vijay tv. Poor fellow he had to pay the price for being a celebrity! Intentionally he had been asked by female fans to wear their lipstick stained t shirt, feeding food mutually (yuck!) etc., Why was his director repeatedly asked how he behaved with females in the set? If I were siva"s fan definitely I would not have turned his side from the next moment. There was a repeat too of this mokkai programme.

2 people like this.