1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Hrithik Suzzane Split

Discussion in 'Movies' started by FreeSpirit20, Dec 14, 2013.

1. Dinny

Dinny IL Hall of Fame

So there indeed was trouble in paradise.
    Is Barbara moori the reason???Though I still cant believe Hrithik and Barbara are having an affair.
    Hrithik has again and again said this "Suzanne is and will remain my love forever".Now what does that mean???

Now I have a feeling that even priyanka Chopra-Shahrukh khan affair must be true.:drowning:

1 person likes this.
  2. Ranchu

Ranchu Local Champion Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Seriously ?? You think Arjun was the reason. This is news to me. He does look cute though.

3. Kishw

Kishw Silver IL'ite

There are rumours that Arjun is a bi and shahrukh and arjun had something cooking.. similar to kJ!
    So not sure if he really drove this relation to separation!

4. Sofea

Sofea IL Hall of Fame

Girls, why banging your lovely heads on the reason for the split??? Look at the bright side- HRITHIK IS SINGLE again! :banana

Okay, I know I'm mean to say this but hey, why blame me? I have been wishing that he was single ever since he made his debut in Kaho Naa Pyar Hai and finally God heard my wishes...well, even if He was 13 years late! waitingsmiley

By the way, I know I've asked this request before but you girls were giving excuses not to oblige me then. But since its official that the dream couple are finally separating, can someone be kind enough to sponsor my ticket to Mumbai...at least now? Please!! Please!! Please!!kneesmileykneesmiley

hrithik roshan sexy look hd wallpapers.jpg

6 people like this.
  5. Adultery. That is what the rumors say. The rumor also says , a new, less known, female artist 'used' Hritik for her own upcoming. Also, Hritik is learned to have acknowledged his togetherness with her. He seems to have wowed to his wife, that he is not emotionally involved with this new female artist.

Suzanne, not surprisingly, refused to pardon him !

1 person likes this.
  6. sweety17

sweety17 Gold IL'ite

Suzanne supporters say she was fed up with his "affairs" and Hrithik supporters say Suzanne's family's involvement in the marriage messed it all up. The rumors of their break up was all over the tabloids since months, but Suzanne and her family chose the moment after Krish3 was declared a hit - meaning minting money.Suzanne is to receive a bomb in crore's as alimony.

Sad such stories are surfacing at this point in time,but they know the real reason. Maybe Hrithik did really have affairs and Suzanne was fed up, but can that be the real reason?

I feel she just did not know how to handle her star husband.She could have taken tips/lessons from Gauri Khan or Anjali Tendulkar or others on "Handling star husbands" . Hats off to these ladies who put up with their star husbands affairs/tantrums etc yet keep them grounded to themselves!! Phewww......COMMENDABLE!!

of course poor thing she must have tried. But whatever the reason, wish the couple strength to get through this rough phase in their life.

4 people like this.
  7. aniShekar

aniShekar Platinum IL'ite

Yes...Arjun Rampal's square in the middle of the mess.

To quote tabloids - "Arjun Rampal and his wife Mehr Jessica have been very close to Hrithik and Suzzane...the two couples have even vacationed together"

What they imply by this is best left to imagination ;-) ;-)

8. aniShekar

aniShekar Platinum IL'ite

Hey Anushri! Long time no talk! It's taken Hrithik's divorce to get you back here, then :) :)

9. prettydevil

prettydevil Platinum IL'ite

Barabara.. the girl from Kites..?

Both Hrithik and Suazanne looked good together. Hrithik looks a husband material, could never imagine him cheating.

And Shahruk and PC... I can never trust PC... I hate her... especially after that JLO copy song - exotic... phew!!!

3 people like this.
  10. prettydevil

prettydevil Platinum IL'ite

Anu... why Arjun story in between Hrithik-Suzanne .... :confused2: :confused2: