1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Hrithik Suzzane Split

Discussion in 'Movies' started by FreeSpirit20, Dec 14, 2013.

1. pinkRoseBud

pinkRoseBud Gold IL'ite

They looked lovely together. I wonder what left them with this choice. How I wish they could sort their issues

2 people like this.
  2. Nandshyam

Nandshyam IL Hall of Fame

Moral of the story: always believe the tabloids... So the rumor was true.

hmm,. Divorce is pain, but I guess everything happens for the greater good.

4 people like this.
  3. Kishw

Kishw Silver IL'ite

Rumour has it that he went around with kareena for a while.. And he was crazily after Barbara Mori and stayed back with her even after the movie, until his father dragged him back to his wife.

2 people like this.
  4. prathibhahp

prathibhahp Silver IL'ite

Wah! Whatte news to wake up with!! :) I told my husband that I am seriously having second thoughts about getting my dream guy as a second husband in my life... :p :p :p

My husband said he can't share me with anybody so he is ready to give me unconditional divorce since I wanna marry my dream guy after all.. :p :p

1 person likes this.
  5. anushri

anushri IL Hall of Fame

Thats a sad news :-(
    Hrithik is undergoing a treatment.. There was a clot in his brain.. it was removed by a surgery... His bad headaches continued.. now in the US for treatment.. Suzzane did not join him.. Media became suspicious about their relationship.. To minimise media's job I guess they have come out and told about the separation.. Now Hrithik can undergo treatment at peace...
    P.S:- Is Arjum Rampal such a great guy? ;-) I remember once Deepika Padukone told in an interview that she had wished Arjun was single :p

6. rkgurbani

rkgurbani IL Hall of Fame

It seemed like quite a close-knit family.But well, cant comment. Hope things patch up.The kids are cute and will miss the parents together.

7. thegirlygirl

thegirlygirl Platinum IL'ite

Well, you can say it's a fashion in bollywood these days.

Splitting after kids, and having such a long term relationship, just because there is no 'spark' left in the relationship.

My all time favourite bollywood copule will always be aish-abhishek, for going by the indian traditions, and looking for the most 'aprropriate' match, and then falling in love.

8. PixiePart

PixiePart Silver IL'ite

He's displayed a complete lack of grace by blaming her wholly and solely for yeh divorcee. Lost whatever respect I had for him

1 person likes this.
  9. Twinkel

Twinkel Platinum IL'ite

SHE is the one responsible for parting ways and he had been doing nothing but watching the drama silently? Pretty much sounds like that "innocent" husband pointing out at exit door and then cribbing over wife walking out of it :roll:

3 people like this.
  10. PixiePart

PixiePart Silver IL'ite

His affairs and roving eye drive her to substance abuse. If she's finally decided enough is enough I say good for her.

from the gossip columns it seems like they have had an open marriage for some time now- so wonder what was the last straw that broke the camel's back. It can't be something as inane as not wanting to live with ILs