1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Big B's Birthday bash and Aaradhya's pic to public :-)

Discussion in 'Movies' started by puni88, Oct 11, 2012.

1. puni88

puni88 Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

[​IMG]
    <li style="opacity: 0;" id="181244" class="{type:'slide',desc:'Aishwarya and Abhishek pose for a photo together. Ash looked gorgeous in a golden &lt;i&gt;anarkali&lt;/i&gt;.',i:'6',src:'http://drop.ndtv.com/albums/ENTERTAINMENT/bigbbirthday-bash/ash-abhi.jpg',alt:'ash-abhi.jpg',key:'Rajinikanth, Big B, Chiranjeevi, Tsbu, Shashi Kapoor, Amitah Bachchan, Aishwarya Rai, Abhishek Bachchan, Mukesh Ambani, Anil Ambani,',cat:'entertainment',title:'Inside Big B's 70th birthday party',titleAlt:'Inside Big B\'s 70th birthday party',source:'© Photo: Milind Shelte'}">

2. puni88

Feel bad seeing Shashi Kapoor in this condition...

[​IMG]
    <li style="opacity: 0;" id="181272" class="{type:'slide',desc:'Vidya Balan, who played Big B's mother in &lt;i&gt;Paa&lt;/i&gt;, was ravishing in a red sari. &lt;br&gt;Bipasha Basu was stunning in a strapless flowing gown. Bipasha played Big B's daughter in &lt;i&gt;Aetbaar&lt;/i&gt;.&lt;br&gt;Kajol walked in hand-in-hand with husband Ajay Devgn. Kajol appeared in Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham with Big B, Ajay co-starred with him in &lt;i&gt;Major Saab&lt;/i&gt;.&lt;br&gt;Sonakshi Sinha was a scene stealer in her blue dress with a broad pink border.',i:'9',src:'http://drop.ndtv.com/albums/ENTERTAINMENT/bigbbirthday-bash/vidya-bips-1.jpg',alt:'vidya-bips-1.jpg',key:'Rajinikanth, Big B, Chiranjeevi, Tsbu, Shashi Kapoor, Amitah Bachchan, Aishwarya Rai, Abhishek Bachchan, Mukesh Ambani, Anil Ambani,',cat:'entertainment',title:'Inside Big B's 70th birthday party',titleAlt:'Inside Big B\'s 70th birthday party',source:'© Photo: Milind Shelte'}">

2 people like this.
  3. puni88

[​IMG]

12 people like this.
  4. varhem

varhem IL Hall of Fame

where is shweta's daughter?Lets assume Aaradhya must have slept,small kid.
    But shweta's girl????

Shweta's son resembles Abhishek

5. varhem

varhem IL Hall of Fame

Rajni has put on weight.he looks healthy

1 person likes this.
  6. IndhuRamesh

IndhuRamesh Platinum IL'ite

Very nice to see the whole family.. And yes Shweta's son has inherited his uncle's(Abhishek) looks..

AS always for all babies.. Aaradhya also looks very pretty, bubbly and cute.. And for Aish.. put on weight or not.. she is always beautiful.. Every mother goes through this and she has her own way of handling it..

5 people like this.
  7. swt.charu

swt.charu Platinum IL'ite

Dressing sense

Abhi - Yuck
    Jaya - yuck
    Shweta Bachchan - Yuck
    Aish - Yuck
    Kajol - Yuck
    Amisha - double yuck
    Sameera - n times yuck
    Vidya - Can someone please set fire on her wardrobe full of Sarees and buy more trendy wear...

Looks like shilpa shetty has put on weight... so Aish has started a new trend I suppose.

Esha Deol's hubby looks like a villain

and that foto of Big B and Jaya (Jaya looking upto Big B) - What the hell... will they ever change the pose?? God knows how many times Jaya would have sprained her neck doing this pose..

Is that Shashi Kapoor ??? God... can't believe !!!

Rajnikanth and Chiranjeevi... they are real Super stars .. in the true sense... what a thundering presence !!! all the bollywood "bachchus" are "jujubi" in front of them...

and the Birthdya boy seems to have aged all of a sudden..

17 people like this.
  8. swaran

swaran IL Hall of Fame

shababba...at last the pic of aish's baby..
    and aish is loooking better,not lost so much weight but definetely better......and good to see her in a light coloured dress...was really bored to see her in blacks , blues and multicolours for a long time :bonk

baby looks very tall and face looks matured..doesnt look like a 1 year old(infact she is not even a year old)..maybe taken over her dad...

romantic look huh???...atlast jaya got a snap with amitabh alone ...usually amitabh takes more pics with DIL compared to his wife:rotfl
    talaivar a...super...i have never seen him wearing such costumes in public functions till now
    talaivar,vanakkam solra style e tani :thumbsup
    what happened to her...:hide::bonk
    :rotfl:rotfl
    what a comment...100 likes hehehhe

7 people like this.
  9. aniShekar

aniShekar Platinum IL'ite

Wow, looks like almost all of Bwood has marked attendance!!

Tuxes, gowns and red carpet?? Looks like a film awards ceremony......minus a Kanjeevaram saree-clad Rekha!!

8 people like this.
  10. aniShekar

aniShekar Platinum IL'ite

True - but he's got a better smile than his uncle though!!

2 people like this.