1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Information on Sneha's marriage temple jewels.

Discussion in 'Movies' started by Vaninaidu, Jul 10, 2012.

1. Vaninaidu

Vaninaidu New IL'ite

Hi Beautiful Ladies,

Anyone who has an idea of where i could get something similar to Sneha's temple jewels that she wore with the mango n green color saree on the day of her muhurtham in Chennai? Im referring to the green and red stoned headpieces including the jimkis and the sun+moon. They were really beautiful and attractive and im hoping to get something similar to them. Im from Singapore and im coming over to Chennai to visit my in laws. So i thought i could shop there for my marriage for next year. Any suggestions would be most welcome and very much helpful.. :bowdown

Thanks alot ! :))

The pic:

[​IMG]

5 people like this.

2. lakshmi66

lakshmi66 Senior IL'ite

Were u able to find this kind of jewellery? I am also looking for something of this sort.

3. Topaz

Topaz Silver IL'ite

This is the real stuff..... 22k gold jewelry, you can check with Tanishq, they make some really beautiful temple jewelry, another option would be Mehta jewelers on CP Ramasamy road, they can custom make the exact thing for you, ps just to give you an idea about current prices, just her todu/jimiki, not maatal would cost about 2lakh, her Addigai padakam would be about 6lakhs......

1 person likes this.
  4. lakshmi66

lakshmi66 Senior IL'ite

5. shruthipraveen

shruthipraveen Platinum IL'ite

very beautiful jewels indeed and she looks very pretty!

6. cutemonster

cutemonster Platinum IL'ite

hi op!
    I dont think this is pure gold stuff , if u see clearly u can see the thread which will never be visible in real gold jewellary.
    moreover i would suggest that dont for real gold jewellary like this unless u have loads of money to spare as it will never have good return value :)
    now about the jewellary , well i wore similar stuff when i got married and for me it was artificial stuff and i am a north indian married to a tamil guy and even i loved this type of jewellary so i had to really search a lot and got it but if i can get it in north i think it should not be much difficult in chennai. i dont remember the names of shops but i will ask my sil and post she got me a earing and neclace set of temple jewellary in gold plating .

4 people like this.
  7. sharanyadevi

sharanyadevi Gold IL'ite

Hi friends,
    These jewels.. are from Jewels Emporium.. coimbatore.. On of my friend's in laws shop..designed by sujatha prakashbabu! here is the address..

QUEENS JEWEL EMPORIUM
    286, 1st Floor, Cross-Cut Road,
    Opp. PSR Silks, Gandhi Puram,
    Coimbatore - 641012. Tamilnadu.

+91 422 4206118

She is there in facebook too..

2 people like this.
  8. foxybeat

foxybeat Platinum IL'ite

When me and my sister got married we also had such a set. It was a silver dipped temple jewellery set.

We got it from a shop in Pondy Bazar called Jhil Mill. The address is 133, Pondy Bazaar, T.Nagar, Chennai-17. Ph:+91-44-5525 5526,
    Email:info@jhillmill.com.

They also have a website but its underconstruction still. ::Welcome to JhillMill::

1 person likes this.
  9. sapnaHYD

sapnaHYD Gold IL'ite

Hi sharanya,

I came across this link few days back..is this the same shop you are referring to?Are they silver based?
    https://picasaweb.google.com/117757022456579822334?noredirect=1

1 person likes this.
  10. cutemonster

cutemonster Platinum IL'ite