1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Lara Dutta launches her pre-natal Yoga DVD

Discussion in 'Movies' started by RagaPrasanna, May 16, 2012.

1. RagaPrasanna

RagaPrasanna Platinum IL'ite

Actress Lara Dutta, who is enjoying her transformation to being a mother has unveiled her pre-natal yoga DVD.
    [​IMG]

Six months after her delivery, Ash is still haunted by the media for not losing her baby weight. While Lara on the other hand, is sporting a fit body these days. Lara has extended her support to Ash, asking the media to back off from giving Ash a tough time. Still, we wonder how Lara managed it so easily. Is yoga her secret?

<!-- END 16_8 -->

3 people like this.

2. SSC

SSC Platinum IL'ite

OMG! she is glowing! she looks fab, though I guess she has a few more pounds to shed before she becomes completely fit! Well, maybe yoga and a strict fitness regimen got her back to track!

3. Ranchu

Ranchu Local Champion Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

You know what, I actually cannot find out if she has lost weight or not. She is covered in this blanket dress.
    Atleast am glad she is not covered in over-sized Anarkali dress. ;-)

I like her picture with belly. Its super cute , and reminds me of my belly days.. Fun times..

1 person likes this.
  4. RagaPrasanna

[​IMG]
    During the launch, Lara revealed that her husband Mahesh Bhupathi was scared about her shooting the video
    [​IMG]
    "When I was shooting for the DVD, he (Mahesh) was very nervous. He has strictly instructed our director that if something happens to 'my wife and the child', he will stop it immediately," the 34-year-old told reporters.

2 people like this.
  5. RagaPrasanna

[​IMG]
    Meanwhile, Lara, 34, is enjoying her transformation to being a mother and is in no hurry to lose weight. "More than being a celebrity, for me it was important that I don't lose who I am. I am a mom and that's a big part of me, a new part of me," she said.
    [​IMG]
    Lara says motherhood means unconditional love for your child and it makes you vulnerable too.

Lara and Mahesh Bhupati's daughter Saira was born Jan 20. She also informed reporters that she had a caesarean section baby.
    "I had a C-section because of the way Saira was placed. I think I have got back pretty quickly, considering it has been just three months," Lara said

[​IMG]
    "So many actresses have become mothers. They have all taken their time to come back. So, I think this is an outdated concept that if someone has become a mother, so she will sit at home. I can't wait to come back," she said.

2 people like this.
  6. RagaPrasanna

Yep! Like Ranchu said I am not able to figure out how much baby fat she still has.. ;-)
    But in the Yoga pics she looks so good and fit..

7. puni88

puni88 Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Raga,
    Its very easy get back after first pregnancy.
    It will take time for second one as you already have leftover stomach from first one :-(

Yes, doing aerobics and pre-natal yoga helps greatly during labour and getting back in shape :)

I believe in being active and working out during pregnancy and after delivery too.
    I don't understand when people say getting back in shape is something about not taking care of your new born baby.
    Its for your well being you do work out and eat healthy.

3 people like this.
  8. RagaPrasanna

I am at the peak of my belly days! :) And its funnnn!!!!!

2 people like this.
  9. puni88

puni88 Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Raga,
    Her arms, face, neck looks back in shape.
    We need to know only about her tummy & her back, tummy is the toughest one for us (may be because of our food habits).

1 person likes this.
  10. RagaPrasanna

I one hundred percent agree with you Puni! :)