1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

VOTE please for your favourite choice

Discussion in 'Movies' started by rosy786, Oct 14, 2011.

1. rosy786

rosy786 IL Hall of Fame

images.jpg

2.****** kamal for sruthi*****

1 person likes this.
  2. rosy786

rosy786 IL Hall of Fame

3.gemini ganesan for kamala ganesan(famous doctor) images (1).jpg

1 person likes this.
  3. rosy786

rosy786 IL Hall of Fame

4.mr.radha for radhika

images.jpg

she is very sucessful in silver screen and very bold person so i nominated her also

4. Sofea

Sofea IL Hall of Fame

:biggrin2: Voted for 7am arivu, Prithviraj-Supriya & Rajini-Aishwarya

Reasons as follows:-

1) First of all, I'm actually not interested in any of the films releasing for Diwali. But have to give my vote somewhere.

Ra.1-I won't even watch SRK films in Hindi. Ithula tamizh-a vera parkanuma? Thanks but no thanks. So Ra.1 out!

Vijay's films always has the same formula and don't think velayutham would be any different. 5-6 songs, fight, kuthu song, amma/tangachi sentiment, 2 heroines or more - all semma bore! Free ticket kudutha kooda, athe black-la vituthu, ice cream sapida poiruven Harhar So velayutham too out!

That leaves Surya's 7am arivu. Again not a fan of Surya but the film looks interesting and different. So I might watch this film if there's a good thirithu dvd for it. :hide:

1 person likes this.
  5. Sofea

Sofea IL Hall of Fame

2)The second vote was really easy. Among the couples,only two really qualify for thala deepavali I guess: Prithvi-Supriya & Karthi-Ranjini. I actually like both the couples. In fact, I do know for sure that Karthi-Ranjini will win the most votes here. (Seriously, I don't think anyone is going to like Supriya that much. Plus, Prithvi is not really as famous in Tamil as Karthi is) Nevertheless, I feel Prithvi-Supriya deserve at least one vote so let that 1 vote be mine. There you go, Prithvi, take it. At least now there's a difference between you and the other second hand couples.

6. Sofea

Sofea IL Hall of Fame

3) Again, an easy one. Among all the papa-beti, my eyes are only on Rajini-Aish and Kamal-Shruthi. Kamal-Shruthi was my first choice actually. They are the perfect father-daughter couple.

Father has a live-in relationship. Daughter has one too.
    Father has numerous affairs and break ups with co-stars, daughter is slowly catching up there too :cheers

Nevertheless at the end of the day, Rajini-Aish won my vote. Reason-they are so humble and yet supportive of each other. And I got to give it to Aish. Despite having a superstar for a father and an upcoming star as her husband, she never cashed on their fame. Instead she's developing her own personality and identity and that's how it should be I guess. And on Rajini's part too, I've hardly seen him endorsing his daughters in his films, prefering to let their talents speak for themselves. For this, this lovely naina-ponnu gets my vote!:thumbsup

3 people like this.
  7. rosy786

rosy786 IL Hall of Fame

my vote is for:

1.velayutham(as i heard ,genelia is the villi so expecting the movie)

2.karthi ranjani(because others have already changed number of lovers including prithviraj so i chose karthi)

3.kamala gemini ganesan( first i know her as famous clonic doctor then only i know her as daughter of gemini)

while others are first known as father"s daughter only!!!!

8. inlovewithmylyf

inlovewithmylyf Platinum IL'ite

Nisha, Prithviraj has not changed anyone... It was all rumors about him... He was never behind cine stars... He always wanted an intelligent girl more than a beautiful girl... Thts the reason he went for Supriya...

9. msgv007

msgv007 New IL'ite

father daughter duo - my choice kamala selvaraj - not only for her dedicated work in her field but also for her simplicity...

reg. the films... can be rated only after watching..

10. inlovewithmylyf

inlovewithmylyf Platinum IL'ite

Sofea, supera sonninga... But this time Vijay's movie s gonna be good... So, free ticket kidacha parunga.... :)
    Murugadoss kaga mattum 7th sense odanum... Rombha over scene poduranga... Eppadi irukka pogutho... So, if u get a thiruttu DVD, make sure to pass it on to me too... :)

Yes, atleast to save Prithvi from the second hand couples, good tht u voted for him... :) .... I dont like any of the couples here including Karthi.... I don't wanna vote for Supriya 'coz she snatched Prithvi... ;)

Rajini-Aish s a good choice 'coz of Rajini but I don't like tht girl Aishwarya 'coz she has flirted with many before marriage n even director K.Balachander once called up Rajini n asked him to keep an eye on his daughter... Cinema kku varamale ippadi, iva ellam cinema kku vanthurntha... Sollave vendam... :) ... N Rajini's daughters unlike Kamals daughters are not heroine material...

Last time vote pannina yaarume intha time vote pannila(including me), except u... Neenga eppovume sincere a nyaayama correct time kku vanthu vote pannureenga... :) Onga ovvoru vote pinnadiyum nyaayamana reason irukku... I like it... :) ... Keep it up dear... :)