1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Are you still having Craze or Crush on Actors or Actresses?

Discussion in 'Movies' started by chitrajaraika, Mar 21, 2011.

1. chitrajaraika

chitrajaraika Platinum IL'ite

Hi friends

so we people still having craze on actors and actresses.even we fight of may get little anger or feel some other things or over energetic when we discuss about favorite heros or heroines in bollywood or kollywood or hollywood.

Still we may support the actor or actress they are good or bad we wont bother at all as we love their acting

Mine is all time surya the sweet handsome and still surya got more girl fans i am one of them too.I love his acting,his eyes will speak more,he is well dedicated and his movie also very neat and different subjects too.His smile admire me a lot.:crazy

My favorite actress is my dear cute angel jothika.i love her acting and face expression her big eyes and bubbly face.No one occupies joe place anymore.She is a great actress and her movies are superb too:thumbsup

when surya and joe acting together means really i cancel all programs and go for their movie:biglaugh

so surya and joe a perfect pair too.actually i am expecting joe surya combination.now its going to happen .yes joe is againg going to act with surya a hot discussion is going

So friends you are caze on which actor and actresses:idea

Last edited: Mar 21, 2011

2. alsu

alsu Bronze IL'ite

Re: Are your still having carze or crush on actors or actresses?

hi soniya...

ithu enakkaagave aarambicha thread maathiri irukku .... :biglaugh

even after 2 kids im crazy about the ever smart Suriya....

whats wrong in this.. he is just an actor with adorable qualities..

Im crazy about Suriya because he is smart, handsome, romantic, leading a beautiful family...

All credits goes to Sivakumar for bringing up Suriya like this..

Moreover Suriya resembles my DH.. thats the main thing i like him so much..

My Dh knows i like him.. so he tries to tease me telling bad about Suriya.. but finally i win.. Even my Dh likes Suriya..

Chooses his movies so well... And is truely a Directors Actor.. Never change the story for his wish... Thats why his movies are the best..

I started liking him only from Kakka Kakka.. and im till now just :crazy:crazy:crazy.. Mad about him...

cha enna oru kaantha kangal... enna dressing.. chance-e illa.... Suriya the Adorable Guy...

Suriya Is the Best.. May god bless him and his beautiful family ..... :)

Attached Files:

3. chitrajaraika

Re: Are your still having craze or crush on actors or actresses?

Friends

How cute jothika and surya are so awesome you know

really lovely pairs

Attached Files:

4. Saranyarajeesh

Saranyarajeesh New IL'ite

Hi chitra mam i 2 like surya and jo very much they are made for each other and they are acting in sunrise add..
    But my all time favourite is Vijay and in heroine i like Shalini. i know many dont like vijay but his movies like kushi, priyamanavale, poove unnakaga etc are good movies and now he is not choosing his stories properly....

5. chitrajaraika

hi saranya

thanks for your appreciation about Surya and joe.

yes vijay acted in good movies his kaathaluku mariyathai movie i like it very much.recently released kaavalan really superb and his acting and hairstyle different he looks very young and cute in that movie.

so dont worry in future he will act in good subject movies

6. akijay

akijay Bronze IL'ite

Hiii Friends,

I am also a big fan of surya..He is a great actor..

Suriya 25" - Ananda Vikatan special

25 Intresting facts abt Surya
    A rough translation

Responsible Son, Affectionate Husband, Caring Brother, Superb Actor….Suriya - An example for all these. Here are some small cute details.

1. Party, Discos, Drinks, Cigarette – no such habits. After shooting he would prefer to be under the warmth of Appa,Amma and Wife. When questioned about this – he said my dad was like this.

2. A devotee of Lord Murugan, would perform daily rituals to the lord. Had been to Thiruvanaamalai recently without any footwear for a Girivalam.

3. His food routine: Health drinks every morning, 3 pieces of chicken; chappathi’s and boiled vegetables for lunch; juice for evening and chappathi’s again for dinner. Strictly no sweets.

4. Since he will be doing a bollywood movie with Ram Gopal Verma, he is learning hindi from 6pm-10pm after the shooting of Singam movie everyday. All this because he wants to understand the dialogues and dub in his own voice.

5. In the areas of Pollaachi (Tamil Nadu), generation of electricity is done using wind mills – Suriya is the owner of these wind mills.

6. Since he has some experience in the garment sector, he himself designs his own costumes for film shoots.

7. Whenever his film releases, he would arrange a screening for his professors from Loyola College and take their opinions.

8. Suriya’s neighbors are director Shankar and Bharathiraja, but he’s yet to act under their direction.

9. Since 30+yrs , Shanmugam has been a driver for Sivakumar’s family. Suriya, Karthi and Brindha have tremendous respect and affection towards him and even after their marriages, Suriya and Brindha took blessings from him.
    10. He loves his sister Brindha a lot, he would want to see her at least once a week, if that is not possible, he would go to their house taking his daughter Diya with him.

11. Suriya used to go to his college via govt bus 12B, his long term wish is to go for a jolly ride again in the same route, but his friends have warned and kept him under control that it would create havoc, but still he has challenged that he would go once.

12. After 10yrs, Suriya would want to direct a movie, now he is learning the art of re-recording, editing and story making.

13. Suriya’s choices of world films are Iranian. If the shoot is cancelled, he would watch those movies in his home theater.

14. Suriya has a gym at his place, Aamir Khan’s gym trainer for Ghajini , Alkhas is Suriya’s gym trainer now.

15. Suriya would give a surprise visit to his school mates’ houses. He wishes his friends for Diwali, Christmas and Ramzan. Though am a cine star how can I forget my friends – says Suriya.

16. Though Diya speaks a mixed accent of Hindi and English, she calls Suriya as appa.

17. He often watches films of Kamal and Rajni, recently he watched Kurudhi Poonal and Moondru Mugam a lot of times.

18. He recently brought an Audi Q7, he has many of his cars registered under the number 5005.

19. Suriya’s filmy guru is Kamal Haasan, he had the punk hairstyle during Kamal’s film Devar Magan in which Kamal would have sported the same hairstyle.

20. Suriya has made two guest appearances – one in June R for Jo and another in Kuselan for Rajni.

21. Suriya addresses everyone as “Ji” , elderly persons as “Anna”, he calls people by names only if they are really really close to him.

22. After MGR, he is an example for motherly sentiments. He has so much love towards his mom; he never goes against her words.

23. Recently he obtained the permission from the director, took a flight from Karaikudi and came to Chennai – spent the day with his family and then went back the same evening to the shooting spot – reason: his wedding day.

24. Recently in a national survey, Suriya came first; he rejected their invitation when they approached him.

25. Suriya’s household functions will have his friends and relatives. Apart from that he invites his friends’ actor Vijay and Ajith.

Last edited: Mar 22, 2011
  7. babycorn

babycorn Silver IL'ite

akijay,thanks a lot for the info.I too like Surya very much.Started my creaze from Kakka kakka.:crazy

Looks like thread talks about Surya instead if craze/crush.He he.It shows all girls like him:coffee

8. RadiantCat

RadiantCat Gold IL'ite

Does Karaikudi have an airport??

9. babycorn

babycorn Silver IL'ite

:bowdown:bowdownWhat an observation:cheers

10. meerajesh59

meerajesh59 Gold IL'ite

Hi Soniya
    Thanks for starting a thread on our favourite hero. (thread is full of Surya only). I too like Surya a lot. Apart from a hero, such a nice person.
    On reading the above info, my respect towards him is increasing.