Monthly Reputation Contest - WIN IL T-Shirt with your reputed posts!

Discussion in 'Monthly Giveaways' started by Induslady, Nov 9, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. aswini

aswini Senior IL'ite

Re: Monthly Reputation Contest - WIN IL Letter Holder with your reputed posts!

I am so sorry for a very late reply. My laptop was dead for a couple of weeks and hence couldn't login. I received the letter holder and I am so elated and grateful to IL. Thanks a lot. IL rocks!!

Aswini

2. Laxmi

Laxmi Administrator Staff Member Platinum IL'ite

Lucky Winner of the Reputation Contest - March '10:

4mangopeople

She got promoted to the Level 2 of Reputation - Very Good Poster - for her informative post here:

http://www.indusladies.com/forums/h...ontains-three.html?postid=1100576#post1100576

Congratulations 4mangopeople for your informative post about the health benefits of sesame seeds. It is an eye opening thread about the benefits of sesame seeds and we all must definitely opt for the gingely oil derived from sesame seeds rather than option for refined oils.

Thanks for your active participation in the site.

P.S. Please send your local India address by mail to support@indusladies.com to receive the IL Letter Holder.

3. SriVidya75

SriVidya75 Platinum IL'ite

Hearty Congratulations to you dear 4mangopeople

4. Laxmi

Good One

Yes that is the comment that the ILite got for her winning post here:
    http://www.indusladies.com/forums/m...ids-and-house.html?postid=1148124#post1148124

No points for guessing the winner

Lucky Winner of the Reputation Contest - April '10:

mithy232

She got promoted to the Level 2 of Reputation - Very Good Poster - for her good post above.
    Thanks Mithy232 for your post on FOCUS, yes I guess some point or the other we need to shift our focus and that too focus on a single point will prove to be successful.

Congratulations....

Thanks for your active participation in the site.

P.S. Please send your local India address by mail to support@indusladies.com to receive the IL Letter Holder.

5. Laxmi

A good reputation is more valuable than money.

Yes, we in IL recognize this and that is the USP of this Monthly Giveaway.

Deserving Winner ( mark it is not Lucky Winner ) as the Ilite has earned this status by doing hard things well.

Winner of Reputation Contest for May 2010 is...

Shaishav

for his Reputed Post here in Money Matter forum:

http://www.indusladies.com/forums/money-matters/96261-best-saving-scheme-3.html#post1224896

His posts are informative helping women to make the correct financial decisions.

Would like to bring to attention the Reputation Comment that he received:

Really nice of you to share helpful and supportive information to members and put their financial goals on right track! I appreciate your contribution and efforts in money matters forum

Congratulations Shaishav. Keep enlightening us more on the financial tips. Do send your postal address by mail to support@indusladies.com to receive the IL Letter Holder.

Last edited: Jun 1, 2010
  6. shaishav

shaishav Silver IL'ite

I would like to thank ILs for appreciating my work. I really did not expect this and its a very pleasant surprise. I hope to keep up my good work in this forum and also help people make right financial decisions.

Once again thanks a TON

7. SriVidya75

SriVidya75 Platinum IL'ite

Shaiv

Hearty Congratulation to you on this award :) you very well deserved it..am glad IL was able to recognise your efforts in money matters forum. You have been very helpful and answered our Ilites questions with so much of patience ! Please continue doing the good job and its nice to have you here in IL.

8. shaishav

shaishav Silver IL'ite

Hi Sri,

Thanks a lot. i will keep writing as I am also enjoying every bit of it. One thing I have learned from my wife is that when i talk to women I should always talk in detail. I am following the same learning here.

Any idea about how I can subscribe to private message service without a credit card. Is it possible through cheque or online transfer etc.?

Regards,

Shaishav

9. Laxmi

Winner of Reputation Contest for June 2010 is...

sokanasanah

for the Reputed Post here in Married Life forum:

http://www.indusladies.com/forums/m...l-marriages-2.html?postid=1287406#post1287406

The post was an eye opener which instill faith in the Institution of marriage.

Quoting the Reputation Comment that this post received:

Amazing Post!! Each and every word is golden and worth to think and work on

Congratulations sokanasanah. Do send your postal address by mail to support@indusladies.com to receive the IL Letter Holder.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 5, 2010
  10. Laxmi

Last edited: Aug 2, 2010
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.