Monthly Tell-a-Friend Contest!

Discussion in 'Monthly Giveaways' started by Induslady, Oct 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Induslady

Induslady Administrator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Dear IL'ites,

Tell your friends about Indusladies.com and you can win the IL Cap!

Here is how it works..
    • Use the icon on the top right to refer all your friends and family
    • Get them put your username as a referrer when they register
    • If your friend is selected as a lucky winner, you both will be sent an IL gift FREE!
    • The more friends you refer the more is your chance of winning the Free IL gift
    We used to give away the following IL T-shirts as a prize!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Did you know we recently changed our Tell-a-friend contest prize? It's an IL Cap! Click here for more details.

Common...gear up to tell your friends - Click here

Click here to take a look at the other monthly contests and winners!

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 24, 2008

2. suminanda

suminanda New IL'ite

my dear induslady,i have told a few of my friends about our wonderful site and have asked them to visit and join our site. i do not know how many of them would!............let's watch. luv to you.......................suminanda

3. jeba

jeba New IL'ite

My Dear Indus Lady, :redface:
    I have mentioned and surprised feew of my friends about our website. I am sure they will check it out:hiya and will be benefitted a lot like me from this web site

JN

4. Laxmi

Laxmi Administrator Staff Member Platinum IL'ite

Tell-a-Friend Contest - October Winner

Hello ILites,

Thanks to all of you who referred our Indusladies community to your friends, relatives and colleagues during the month of October. Now is the time to acknowledge your effort in referring our community and to chose one lucky winner among those who referred in the month of October.

The Lucky Winner is.....

KAVTA

CONGRATULATIONS KAVTA ( KAVITHA)

Kavta, please private message your mailing address along with the T-size that you prefer (M or L) and the color choice ( pink or lavender). We will be sending across the IL T-shirt to you.

Ladies, join us in congratulating Kavta for her sincere effort in participating in the referrals program.
    At this juncture I would like to thank our other ILites too who brought referrals during this month of October. Am sure with all your efforts ,
    becoming a 100,000 member community is a realizable milestone.

For all of you who are wondering how to win this contest for the forthcoming months, refer here.

5. Induslady

Thank you, Suminanda & Jeba, for referring our community site to your friends.

It will be great to have more members here. More members means more friends, more discussions, more sharing of useful information, more joy and always more the merrier!

6. Induslady

Dear IL'ites,

Before we announce the Tell-a-Friend contest winner for the month of November, we wanted to make this announcement.

Many of you have been referrring your relatives, friends, neighbors, colleagues, etc. to our community through the Tell-a-friend link that we have on top right corner of our site. We greatly appreciate all your referals and we are glad many of them have joined us and enjoying being a part of this community.

But we are saddened to notice that recently few existing members are creating new usernames (dummy / duplicate names) giving different email ids and quoting their own old usernames as referrer.

Kindly note that we have ways to find out if this is being done, though we may not know exactly the reason behind this!!

May be you forgot your password for the existing username, that you needed a new one (or)
    May be you wanted to show up a referrals number in your posts (or)
    May be to get a FREE T-shirt given out for referring a friend contest.

Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have forgotten your password. Also, the referals count and FREE T-shirt are only motivators and acknowledgement for your genuine referals.

Kindly understand that we are keen to grow IndusLadies community into a 100,000 member community only with all your "genuine" referals. More is merrier only if it really more!

1 person likes this.
  7. Induslady

Re: Tell-a-Friend Contest - November Winner

Congratulations...Nandhini_r!

Dear all,

Nandhini_r is chosen for the Tell-a-friend Contest prize for Novemeber having referred her friend who joined our community in November. Her freind too is chosen for Registration Contest prize for November. Wanna know who is her friend - click here!

Nandhini_r,

Thank you for referring your friend. Please do refer more of your friends to join us.

Note: Please private message our moderator "Laxmi" your mailing address and the T-size you prefer (M or L) and the color you would like ( Pink or Lavender). We will be sending across the IL T-shirt as shown in the above picture.

At this moment, we would also like to thank our other ILites who brought referrals during the month of November. We are sure marching towards becoming a 100,000 member community with all your help!

Click here to take a look at the other monthly contests.

Click here to see the announcement about genuinity in Tell-a-friend.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 4, 2007
  8. Kavta

Kavta Senior IL'ite

Dear Induslady & Laxmi ,

Thankyou verymuch. I will do my best in spreading about a very good forum like this even in future .
    This is to acknowledge you that I had received my Indusladies Tee shirt yesterday afternoon.
    It looks really great .Thankyou , I loved it. :queen
    I will make sure to give the flyers in the Indian Grocery stores and temples which I visit .
    Meanwhile I also have plans fr India trip and will make sure to carry them along with me.
    Signing off wishing Indusladies the best .
    Regards,
    Kavitha.

Last edited: Dec 14, 2007
  9. mslakshmi

mslakshmi Senior IL'ite

Hi Kavitha

Its nice to hear that u hv recd a nice tee shirt. Its really gr8.:iagree Keep it up. I am proud that I am also one of u and am not alone. Its gvg me more strength. Thanks to Indusladies.

M S Lakshmi

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 18, 2007
  10. Laxmi

Laxmi Administrator Staff Member Platinum IL'ite

Hello Kavitha
    Glad you liked the Indusladies T-shirt and thanks for all your efforts in spreading our community.
    Hope you could post a photo of yourself with the indusladies t-shirt so that all of us could have a visual treat.
    Thanks in advance.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.